Seventh Generation, Chlorine Free, Ultra-Thin Pads, Super Long with Wings, 16 Pads (Discontinued Item)84 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.61 lbs (0.28 kg)
- Product Code: SEV-45004
- UPC Code: 732913450046
- Package Quantity: 16 Pads
- Dimensions: 3 x 5.2 x 4 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Chlorine Free*
- Not Whitened With Chlorine*
- Safer for Sensitive Skin-No Dyes or Fragrances
- Soft, Cloth-Like Cover for Comfort
- Ultra-Thin Protection, Longer Length for Heavy Flow Days
- Secure, No-Slip Adhesive With Wings for Best Fit
You Are Making Difference:
Your choice of our chlorine free* products helps reduce the amount of dioxin polluting our air, water and soil, and helps make the world a safer, healthier place for your family and generations to come.
Most pads and pantiliners use absorbent fibers that have been whitened using chlorine-containing substances which creates dangerous toxins, like dioxin. Studies have shown a direct link between dioxin exposure in the environment and cancer, birth defects, and reproductive disorders. The absorbent fibers in Seventh Generation pads and pantiliners are chlorine free. We also use a natural absorbent material derived from wheat. You've made a healthy choice for your body.
*The removable peel strip is whitened with a chlorine-containing substance. We're working to eliminate this exception so the entire product will be chlorine free.
Disposing of Pads & Packaging:
Please don't flush used pads or pantiliners; they can damage sewage and septic systems. Wrap the pad or liner and throw it away.
Please keep this plastic bag away from young children.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I don't like to use regular pads from the drugstore, because the plastic materials they used irrate me and make me feel itchy at night. With these I have no problem, they are breathable, made of cotton, no plastic top layer, feel very comfortable.
very good! easy to use, gentle, odorless.