Seventh Generation, Disinfecting Wipes, Lemongrass Citrus Scent, 8.7 oz (246 g), 35 Wet Wipes (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Kills Cold & Flu Viruses
- Kills 99.99% of Germs* Botanically
- 7 IN x 8 IN (17.7 cm x 20.3 cm)
- Clean & Disinfect in One Easy Step
- Botanical Disinfectant Made From Essential Oils
- No Rinse Required, Even on Food Contact Surfaces
*Kills over 99.99% of household germs, specifically: Influenza A virus, H1N1, Rhinovirus type 37, Methicillin Resistant S. aureus (MRSA), Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Suitable for use on all hard, nonporous surfaces where bacteria or unpleasant odors are a concern including: countertops, food preparation surfaces, floors, appliances, garbage cans, changing tables, highchairs, cribs, children's toys, toilet seats and pet habitats.
- Children's toys
- Garbage cans
- Door knobs
To Open Package: Open the lid and pull corner of wipe from center of the roll. Feed wipe through the guide, pulling it through to next perforation. Tear off wipe at perforation and close lid to retain moisture.
To Clean: Wet the surface with the wipe & wipe clean. For stubborn stains, let stand for a few minutes.
To Disinfect: 1. Wet the surface with the wipe (spot test to check surface compatibility). 2. Leave visibly wet for 10 minutes. Allow to air-dry. No rinsing or wiping is required (even on food contact surfaces).
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For heavily soiled or greasy areas, pre-cleaning is required.
Storage and Disposal: Dispose of wipe in trash after use. Do not flush. Tightly close lid between uses to retain moisture. Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this empty container. Offer empty container for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard container in trash.
Keep out of reach of children
|Thymol (present as a component of Thyme Oil)||0.05%|