- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Caring Today For Seven Generations of Tomorrows
- Whitens & Brightens
- Non-Toxic Formula
- Free of Fragrances and Dyes
- Free & Clear
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Animal Ingredients
- Gluten Free
Our Promise to You
- It Works- Hydrogen peroxide powers through tough stains, whitens and brightens.
- It's Natural- Mineral-based hydrogen peroxide is non-toxic. Free of added synthetic ingredients.
- We Care- The bleaching action of hydrogen peroxide delivers a powerful clean with no chlorine and no harsh fumes.
In Wash: Pour 3 oz into washing machine as it fills with water, or use bleach dispenser. Add laundry and continue to wash clothes as usual with Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent. To Pre-Treat Stains: Use 1 part Chlorine Free Bleach and 3 parts water to create a concentrated spot-treatment and apply directly to stains; let sit for 30 minutes. Or use 1 oz Chlorine Free Bleach and 1 gallon of water to create a soaking solution; soak stained clothing for 30 minutes. Use pre-soak setting on washing machine if possible.
What We Put Inside: Water and hydrogen peroxide. No phosphates.
Caution: Eye Irritant
Avoid contact with eyes. Contact With Eyes: Flush with water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician. If swallowed, drink plenty of water.
Costs a bit more, weighs a bit less, than the other bleach I was looking at. Only used it once, to soak some skivvies before washing. Seemed to get the whites whiter.
I wanted to love this...
Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 05, 2013
I soaked white shirts in this to remove under arm stains and for general whiteness. It worked okay but I found I needed to use quite a lot. Won't be buying again.
Posted by 4978204342017486503 on Jan 08, 2013
I have used this product for about 8 years and have been very happy with it, I was so glad to see that iHerb carried it. We are on a septic system so most of our products are of this sort. I do believe that it does get the laundry white but we have so much iron in our water I don't get whites. It does leave the laundry smelling clean but not bleachy.
Posted by Reviewer3150335 on May 23, 2012
I use this bleach a lot. It's not as harsh as traditional and doesn't have this chemical smell.
Posted by Reviewer2950554 on Jan 28, 2012
Use it to clean bathroom tile and grout. Works great.