EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

Seventh Generation, Chlorine Free Bleach, 64 fl oz (1.89 L) (Discontinued Item)
(Save Image)

Seventh Generation, Chlorine Free Bleach, 64 fl oz (1.89 L) (Discontinued Item)
(Save Image)

Seventh Generation, Chlorine Free Bleach, 64 fl oz (1.89 L) (Discontinued Item)

By Seventh Generation

15 Reviews
Out of Stock - Discontinued
  • Product Code: SEV-22701
  • UPC Code: 732913227013
  • Package Quantity: 64 fl oz (1.89 L)
  • Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.8 x 9.8 in, 4.45 lbs (2.02 kg)
MSRP:
$5.99
Our Price:
$5.39
You Save:
$0.60 (10%)
Discontinued ?

Product Overview

Description
  • Caring Today For Seven Generations of Tomorrows
  • Whitens & Brightens
  • Non-Toxic Formula
  • Free of Fragrances and Dyes
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Free & Clear
  • Not Tested on Animals
  • No Animal Ingredients
  • Gluten Free

Our Promise to You

  • It Works- Hydrogen peroxide powers through tough stains, whitens and brightens.
  • It's Natural- Mineral-based hydrogen peroxide is non-toxic. Free of added synthetic ingredients.
  • We Care- The bleaching action of hydrogen peroxide delivers a powerful clean with no chlorine and no harsh fumes.
Suggested Use

In Wash: Pour 3 oz into washing machine as it fills with water, or use bleach dispenser. Add laundry and continue to wash clothes as usual with Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent. To Pre-Treat Stains: Use 1 part Chlorine Free Bleach and 3 parts water to create a concentrated spot-treatment and apply directly to stains; let sit for 30 minutes. Or use 1 oz Chlorine Free Bleach and 1 gallon of water to create a soaking solution; soak stained clothing for 30 minutes. Use pre-soak setting on washing machine if possible.

Other Ingredients

What We Put Inside: Water and hydrogen peroxide. No phosphates.

Warnings

Caution: Eye Irritant

Avoid contact with eyes. Contact With Eyes: Flush with water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician. If swallowed, drink plenty of water.

Visit Manufacturer's Website