Seventh Generation, Kids, Free & Clear Training Pants, Unisex, 4T/5T (38+ lbs), 17 Training Pants (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Designed to be Kind
- Free of Chlorine Processing
- Free of Fragrances & Latex
- Tear-Away Side Panels Make Cleanup Easier
- Caring Today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows
Our Free & Clear Training Pants are part of a complete line of products designed with your family's health in mind.
It works - Comfy and absorbent for your toddler!
It nurtures - Created with your toddler's well-being in mind.
What's so special about Free & Clear Training Pants?
They're designed with just what you need to keep your toddler dry and comfortable - and nothing more. No latex, fragrances, or chlorine bleaching.
What We Put Inside: Chlorine free wood pulp, polysaccharide, sodium polyacrylate, polylactide, polypropylene, polyethylene, adhesives, polymer spandex, polyurethane, inks and pigments*.
*The color of disposable training pants is typically achieved through the addition of pigments. This is also true for the brown layered materials in Seventh Generation Training Pants.
Training Pants Safety Information: Please keep this packaging away from children and babies. This package, or a torn piece of training pants, could cause a choking or suffocation hazard for your child.
Disposing of disposables: Before you throw away used training pants, empty the contents into the toilet, wrap the training pants tightly and throw into the garbage. Do not flush the training pants!
iHerb Customer Reviews
These are 7th generations newest line of diapers - free & clear - and they are thinner than the old version, but just as absorbent. Using these as a night time pullup until my older son is fully dry at night. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!