- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Chlorine Free
Maxi Pads, Overnight / with Wings
- Not whitened with chlorine
- Safer for sensitive skin-no dyes or fragrances
- Soft, cloth-like cover for comfort
- Reliable protection for overnight or heavy flow
- Secure, no-slip adhesive with wings for best fit
Most pads and pantiliners use absorbent fibers that have been bleached with chlorine, creating dangerous toxins, like dioxin. Studies have shown a direct link between dioxin exposure and cancer, birth defects, and reproductive disorders. The absorbent fibers in Seventh Generation pads and pantiliners are totally chlorine free. We also use a natural absorbent material derived from wheat. You've made a healthy choice for your body -
Disposing of Pads & Packaging
Please don't flush used pads or pantiliners; they can damage sewage and septic systems. Wrap the pad or liner and throw it away.
Please keep this plastic bag away from young children
The best of all the natural brands that I have tried. Works just as well as commercial brands and best of all it's all natural and eco-friendly. You feel safe using these as they are not toxic. Good for heavy days and night use.
I do like Natracare products as well but these pads are fantastic!!. Sticks well to undergarments so no bunching during sleep, a perfect thickness so it's not too uncomfortable, but enough to absorb, and very comfortable against my sensitive skin. Highly recommend trying these.
this product was ok
Posted by 4771321993911754336 on Feb 22, 2015
this product is like regular pads, nothing too special
Posted by Reviewer1358561 on Aug 21, 2014
this is the best product and want to buy more however it is discontinued... don't know why ...very reliable product and recommend to all. please have them in stock so that I can buy more....
Maxi is definitely better than the Ultra Thins...!
Posted by Reviewer2446265 on Dec 12, 2013
I had bought the ultra thins of the SG and had problems with having the leaks. So my research on the various reviews across the Internet said that the Maxi SG was a better choice for the heavy flow days of both day and night time use. So I gave it a try and am very please to say I had no leaks! I saved the ultra thins for use after my heavy days was over.
Posted by Reviewer3354291 on Nov 21, 2013
They work really well and are long enough. I like that they are chlorine free as I am sensitive.