Seventh Generation, Natural Laundry Detergent, Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender, 100 fl oz (2.95 L) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Caring Today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows.
- Fight Tough Stains
- Non-Toxic Formula
- Deep Clean
- 66 Loads
- h•e For Standard and HE Machines
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- For all Water Temperatures Cold & Hot
- Measure with the Cap
Our Promise To You
- It Works advanced triple-enzyme formula works great even in cold water. Removes stubborn stains, dirt & grease.
- It's natural USDA Certified Biobased Product (97%). Biodegradable formula. Plant-based cleaning agents and enzymes.
- We care Clinically proven hypoallergenic formula contains no dyes, synthetic fragrances or optical brighteners.
Follow garment care label instructions.
Pretreat: Pour onto stained fabric, rub gently and soak.
Measure: Line 2 (1.5 oz) for medium loads; to line 4 (2.2 oz) for heavily soiled or larger loads.
Wash: Use dispenser for HE washers.
For standard washers, start machine, add detergent, then clothes. Contains 66 loads as measured to medium dose. Septic Safe.
Water, laureth-6, sodium citrate, sodium lauryl sulfate, glycerin, boric acid, oleic acid, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, calcium chloride, protease, amylase, eucalyptus dives, lavandula angustifolia, lavandula hybrida, pinus sylvestris, benzisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, mannanase and citric acid. Linalool is component if this formula.
No animal ingredients
Keep out of reach of children. If product gets into eyes, flush thoroughly with water. If swallowed, drink plenty of water.
Not tested on animals