Seventh Generation, Natural Laundry Detergent, Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender, 50 fl oz (1.47 L) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Caring Today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows
- Fights Tough Stains
- Non-Toxic Formula
- Deep Clean
- 33 Loads
- h·e - For Standard and HE Machines
- USDA Certified Biobased Product - Product 97%
- Gluten Free
Our Promise to You
It Works - Advanced triple-enzyme formula works great even in cold water. Removes stubborn stains, dirt & grease.
Its' Natural - USDA Certified Biobased Products (97%). Biodegradable formula. Plant-based cleaning agents and enzymes.
We Care - Clinically proven hypoallergenic formula contains no dyes, synthetic fragrances or optical brighteners.
How To Use: Follow garment care label instructions. Pretreat: Pour onto stained fabric, rug gently and soak. Measure: Line 2 in cap (1.5 oz) for medium loads; to line 4 (2.2 oz) for heavily soiled or larger loads. Wash: Use dispenser for HE washers. For standard washers, start machine, add detergent, then clothes. Contains 33 loads as measured to medium dose. Septic safe.
What We Put Inside: Water, laureth-6, sodium citrate, sodium lauryl sulfate, glycerin, boric acid, oleic acid, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, calcium chloride, protease, amylase, eucalyptus dives, lavandula angustifolia, lavandula hybrida, pinus sylvestris, benzisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, mannanase and citric acid. Linalool is a component of this formula. No phosphates.
Keep out of reach of children. If product gets into eyes, flush thoroughly with water. If swallowed, drink plenty of water.
Not tested on animals
No animal ingredients