Seventh Generation, Natural Laundry Detergent, Free & Clear, 150 fl oz (4.43 l) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 99 Loads
- Caring Today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows
- USDA Certified Biobased Products - Product 97%
- h•e-For Standard and HE Machines
- Fights Tough Stains • Non-Toxic Formula
- Deep Clean
Our Promise to You
It Works - Advanced triple-enzyme formula works great even in cold water. Removes stubborn stains, dirt & grease.
It's Natural - USDA Certified Biobased Product (97%). Biodegradable formula. Plant-based cleaning agents and enzymes.
We Care - Clinically proven hypoallergenic formula contains no dyes, synthetic fragrances or optical brighteners.
How To Use: Sort: Follow garment-label care instructions. Pretreat: Pour onto stained fabric, rub gently and soak. Measure: Line 1 (1.5 oz) for medium loads; to line 3 (2.2 oz) for heavily soiled or larger loads. Wash: Use dispenser for HE washers. For standard washers, start machine, add detergent, then clothes. Contains 99 loads as measured to medium dose. Septic-safe.
For all water temperatures cold & hot
Measure with the cap
- Place bottle on side with valve down.
- Loosen top cap for quicker flow.
- Press button to dispense.
What We Put Inside: Water, laureth-6, sodium citrate, sodium lauryl sulfate, glycerin, boric acid, sodium chloride, oleic acid, sodium hydroxide, calcium chloride, protease, amylase, benzisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, mannanase and citric acid. No phosphates.
Keep out of reach of children. If product gets into eyes, flush thoroughly with water. If swallowed, drink plenty of water.
Not tested on animals
No animal ingredients
iHerb Customer Reviews
Being a recent breast cancer survivor I've learned about the harmful effects of "parabins". I was happy to find products that work well and "PARABIN FREE"!