Seventh Generation, Natural Laundry Detergent, Free & Clear, 50 fl oz (1.47 L) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Caring Today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows
- Fight Tough Stains
- Non-Toxic Formula
- Deep Clean
- 33 Loads
- For Standard and HE Machines
- USDA Certified BioBased Product
- Product 97%
- For All Water Temperatures Cold & Hot
Our Promise To You
It Works- Advanced triple-enzyme formula works great even in cold water. Removes stubborn stains, dirt & grease.
It's Natural- USDA Certified Biobased Product (97%). Biodegradable formula. Plant-based cleaning agents and enzymes.
We Care- Clinically proven hypoallergenic formula contains no dyes, synthetic fragrances or optical brighteners.
Measure with the cap
Follow garment care label instructions. Pretreat: Pour onto stained fabric, rub gently and soak. Measure: Line 2 (1.5 oz) for medium loads; to line 4 (2.2 oz) for heavily soiled or larger loads. Wash: Use dispenser for HE washers. For standard washers, start machine, add detergent, then clothes. Contains 33 loads as measured to medium dose. Septic safe.
What We Put Inside: Water, laureth-6, sodium citrate, sodium lauryl sulfate, glycerin, boric acid, sodium chloride, oleic acid, sodium hydroxide, calcium chloride, protease, amylase, benzisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, mannanase and citric acid. No phosphates.
No Animal Ingredients
Keep out of reach of children. If product gets into eyes, flush thoroughly with water. If swallowed, drink plenty of water.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I was looking for a all natural, no color,non fragrant, non bleach detergent for my "negative ion" clothing. Glad that I found it here at i-herb. It is as stated "Free& Clear" It does the job in washing negative ion delicate clothing. Except next time I will try the 4X concentrated, so I can use less of the liquid.