Seventh Generation, Natural Laundry Detergent, Fresh Citrus, 50 fl oz (1.47 L) (Discontinued Item)10 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
4.43 lbs (2.01 kg)
- Product Code: SEV-22768
- UPC Code: 732913227686
- Package Quantity: 50 fl oz (1.47 L)
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 6.3 x 9.8 in, 3.75 lbs (1.7 kg)
- Caring Today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows
- Fights Tough Stains
- Non-Toxic Formula
- Deep Clean
- 33 Loads
- For Standard and h•e Machines
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
Our Promise To You
- It Works- Advanced triple-enzyme formula works great even in cold water. Removes stubborn stains, dirt & grease.
- It's Natural- USDA Certified Biobased Product (97%). Biodegradable formula. Plant Based cleaning agents and enzymes.
- We Care- Clinically proven hypoallergenic formula contains no dyes, synthetic fragrances or optical brighteners.
Follow garment label instructions. Pretreat: Pour onto stained fabric, rub gently and soak. Measure: Line 2 (1.5 oz) for medium loads; to line 4 (2.2 oz) for heavily soiled or larger loads. Wash: Use dispenser for HE washers. For standard washers, start machine, add detergent, then clothes. Contains 33 loads as measured to medium dose. Septic safe.
For all water temperatures cold & hot
Measure with the cap
What We Put Inside: Water, lareth-6, sodium citrate, sodium lauryl sulfate, glycerin, boric acid, oleic acid, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, calcium chloride, protease, buchu, carthamus tinctorius, citrus aurantium dulcis, gamma-decalactone, linalool, amylase, benzisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, mannanase and citric acid. d-Limonene is a component of this formula. No phosphates.
No Animal Ingredients
Keep out of reach of children. If product gets into eyes, flush thoroughly with water. If swallowed, drink plenty of water.
Not Tested On Animals
iHerb Customer Reviews
i like this very very much
It's quite a light, pleasant scent - to my taste, anyway! Oh, and it seems to wash clothes quite effectively too. I've only used it a couple of times but no complaints. Shall buy again.