Seventh Generation, Natural Laundry Detergent, Fresh Citrus, 100 fl oz (2.95 L) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Caring Today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows
- Fights Tough Stains
- Non-Toxic Formula
- Deep Clean
- 66 Loads
- For Standard and HE Machines
- USDA Certified BioBased Product
- Product 97%
- For All Water Temperatures Cold & Hot
- No Animal Ingredients
Our Promise To You
It Works- Advanced triple-enzyme formula works great even in cold water. Removes stubborn stains, dirt & grease.
It's Natural- USDA Certified Biobased Product (97%). Biodegradable formula. Plant Based cleaning agents and enzymes.
We Care- Clinically proven hypoallergenic formula contains no dyes, synthetic fragrances or optical brighteners.
Measure with the cap
How To Use: Follow garment care label instructions. Pretreat: Pour onto stained fabric, rub gently and soak. Measure: Line 2 (1.5 oz) for medium loads; to line 4 (2.2 oz) for heavily soiled or larger loads. Wash: Use dispenser for HE washers. For standard washers, start machine, add detergent, then clothes. Contains 66 Loads as measured to medium dose. Septic safe.
What We Put Inside: Water, laureth-6, sodium citrate, sodium lauryl sulfate, glycerin, boric acid, oleic acid, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, calcium chloride, protease, buchu, carthamus tinctorius, citrus aurantium dulcis, gamma-decalactone, linalool, amylase, benzisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, mannanase and citric acid. d-Limonene is a component of this formula. No phosphates.
Keep out of reach of children. If product gets into eyes, flush thoroughly with water. If swallowed, drink plenty of water.