Seventh Generation, Natural Fabric Softener, Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 2.72 lbs (1.23kg)
- Product Code: SEV-22834
- UPC Code: 732913228348
- Package Quantity: 32 fl oz (946 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 4.5 x 10.3 in, 2.3 lbs (1.04kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- Caring Today For Seven Generations of Tomorrows
- Softens and Reduces Static
- Scents From Essential Oils
- 42 Loads
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- For Standard HE Machines
- Gluten Free
- No Animal Testing
Our Promise To You
- It Works- Concentrated softening power freshens, softens and beats static cling.
- It's Natural- USDA Certified Biobased Product (68%). Fragranced with essential oils and botanical extracts.
- We Care- Hypoallergenic formula is clinically proven to be gentle on skin.
How To Use: Standard/HE: Fill cap to line 2 for medium loads. For larger loads, fill to line 3. Wash: Add into water, not directly on laundry, during final rinse cycle, or use a appropriate dispenser. Contains 42 loads as measured to line 2.
What We Put Inside: Water, dihydrogenated palmoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate, calcium chloride, eucalyptus globulus, lavandula angustifolia, lavandula hybrida, pinus sylvestris, benzisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, and sodium carbonate. Linalool is a component of this formula. No phosphates.
Keep out of reach of children. If product gets in eyes, flush thoroughly with water. If swallowed, drink plenty of water.
Not for use on children's sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance. Fabric softeners can increase the flammability of fabric. Avoid using this product on fluffier, cotton-based fabrics such as fleece, flannel and terrycloth.