Categories Health Topics Women's Health Feminine Hygiene
Seventh Generation, Organic Cotton Tampons, Regular, Fragrance and Dye Free, 16 Tampons
- Shipping Weight: 0.37 lbs (0.17kg)
- Product Code: SEV-45103
- UPC Code: 732913451036
- Package Quantity: 16 Tampons
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 5.7 x 2.6 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09kg)
Estimated availability time: Saturday, June 1
- New Style
- Free of Fragrances and Dyes
- 16 Regular Applicator
- Global Organic Textile Standards - GOTS
- Certified by Oregon Tilth
"In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations"
From the Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy
Regular Applicator Tampons
- Certified organic cotton, whitened without chemicals containing chlorine
- Free of dyes and fragrances
- Reliable protection for moderate flow
Organic cotton keeps pesticides out of the environment.
If every woman of reproductive age in the U.S. replaced one package of 16 ct regular size conventional rayon/cotton blend tampons with our organic cotton tampons, we could prevent 17,000 pounds of pesticides from entering our environment and polluting our rivers, lakes and streams.
Tampons come in standardized industry-wide absorbencies. Use the following chart to compare absorbencies of all tampons.
|Regular||6 to 9 grams|
|Super||9 to 12 grams|
|Super Plus||12 to 15 grams|
Attention: Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS), a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Please read and save the enclosed information. The risk of TSS increases with higher absorbency, so you should use the lowest absorbency that meets your needs.