- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Gynecologist Tested
- Free and Clear - Trusted Protection
- Regular Tampons with Applicator
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- GOTS - Global Organic Textile Standard
- Certified Organic Cotton
- Organic Cotton Whitened Without Chemicals Containing Chlorine
- Free from Fragrances & Dyes
- Protection You Can Trust
Everything your body needs, nothing it doesn't.
Get the confidence you want without added fragrances or dyes that may expose your most sensitive skin to unnecessary chemicals. Our tampons expand to give you the natural protection you need and are made with organic cotton that's whitened without chemicals containing chlorine.
Use the following chart to compare absorbencies of all tampons.
|Light||6 grams and under|
|Super Plus||12-15 grams|
Attention: Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS), a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Please read and save the enclosed information. The risk of TSS increases with higher absorbency, so you should use the lowest absorbency that meets your needs. Tampons come in standardized industry-wide absorbencies.
Please Don't Flush! Used pads, pantiliners and tampons can damage sewage and septic systems. Wrap and throw into garbage.
very good stuff. Definately will come back to Seventh Generation products
Posted by 5315957388990782273 on Feb 17, 2015
It's good. Not something special
Posted by 5201308969111042821 on Jun 15, 2014
Very easy to use, these do have a cardboard applicator. Comfortable and I really like the fact that they are organic. I would recommend this brand to others.
Buy them for my daughter
Posted by 5148633022190164828 on May 09, 2014
Good tampons without all the poison (bleach and aluminium etc.) that most brands have
Posted by vanerl on Nov 02, 2013
aplicador dificil de utilizar con una mano
My favorite tampons
Posted by Reviewer2590111 on Sep 09, 2012
I know there is a little more trash involved because these are applicator tampons, but to me the applicator is indispensable! These slide in easy, don't leak, are easy to remove, and are just the best tampons I've ever used.