Seventh Generation, Organic Cotton Tampons, Super Plus, No Applicator, 20 Tampons (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Free of Fragrances and Dyes
- GOTS- Global Organic Textile Standards
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Super Plus Tampons, No Applicator:
- Certified organic cotton, whitened without chemicals containing chlorine
- Reliable protection for heaviest flow
If every woman of reproductive age in the U.S. replaced one package of 20 ct. super plus size conventional rayon/cotton blend tampons with our organic cotton tampons, we could prevent 32,000 pounds of pesticides from entering our environment and polluting our rivers, lakes and streams.
|Regular||6 to 9 grams|
|Super||9 to 12 grams|
|Super Plus||12 to 15 grams|
Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS), a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Please read and save the enclosed information. The risk of TSS increases with higher absorbency, so you should use the lowest absorbency that meets your needs. Tampons come in standardized industry-wide absorbencies. Use the above chart to compare absorbencies of all tampons.
iHerb Customer Reviews
These seemed small - but they work just as well as major brands (based on absorbancy). With Seventh Generation, I prefer the "no applicator" version only because their applicator doesn't work very well.
This is the second brand of organic tampons I've used and I am very pleased with this product. The key to getting maximum protection from this tampon is to insert it properly. Once you have done that it will do it's job until it has absorbed enough and should be removed. If inserted properly there is no leakage. I am very happy and would buy this product again.