Seventh Generation, Paper Towels, 11 in x 9 in., 120 Sheets, 1 Jumbo Roll (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Jumbo Roll
- Saves Natural Resources, Reduces Pollution
- 100% Recycled Paper
- No Dyes
"In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.' - From the Great Law of The Iroquois Confederacy
You Are Making A Difference
If every household in the U.S. replaced just one roll of 120 ct. virgin fiber paper towels with 100% recycled ones, we could save:
- 933, 000 trees
- 2.4 million cubic feet of landfill space, equal to 3,700 full garbage trucks
- 350 million gallons of water, a year's supply for 2,700 families of four
- and avoid 59,600 tons of emissions
Seventh Generation paper towels are made from 100% recycled paper, with a minimum of 90% post-consumer materials. Your choice of our jumbo roll natural paper towels makes an important difference today, and for the next seven generation. Here's how:
Recycling paper prevents unnecessary landfilling of valuable resources. In addition to saving trees, producing recycled paper uses less water and energy than paper made from trees. Post-consumer materials are those that we recycled from our homes and offices that would otherwise be placed into landfills. The natural color of these paper towels comes from the mix of colors in the cardboard, office waste, and other paper materials recycled into this product. These materials often end up in landfills because there is insufficient demand for them. By reusing them in our products, we put them to work, not into the ground, and help "close the loop" to encourage more recycling and less waste of valuable resources. Jumbo Rolls reduce waste by utilizing less packaging per sheet and fewer cores than regular rolls. The compressed rolls allow more products to be shipped on each truck, thereby reducing pollution and fuel consumption.
Thank you for purchasing Seventh Generation products and for caring enough to help make the world a healthier and safer place for this and the next seven generations. - Jeffrey Hollender, President & CEO
Please recycle this wrapper
100% recycled paper
90% min. post-consumer, 10% pre-consumer
This product is free of dyes, inks and fragrances.