Seventh Generation, Rinse Aid, Free & Clear, 8 fl oz (236 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Caring Today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows
- Clean-Rinsing Brilliant Shine
- Non-Toxic Formula
- Prevents Spots
- Biodegradable Formula
- USDA Certified Biobased Product - Product 62%
- 75 Loads
Our Promise to You
- It works - Prevents spots and film for a clean rinse and shine.
- It's plant derived - USDA Certified Biobased product (62%).
- We care - No harsh fumes. Alcohol-free, biodegradable formula.
How to Use: Fill the rinse aid reservoir of your dishwasher. Do not overfill. Check levels regularly. Septic safe. Number of loads based on the average amount of rinse agent dispensed by leading dishwashers.
What We Put Inside: Water, ppg-4-laureth-8, citric acid, hexyl glucoside, ceteareth-25. No phosphates.
Caution: Skin and eye irritant
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Contact with eyes or skin: Flush with water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician. If swallowed: Drink plenty of water and consult a physician.
Not tested on animals
No animal ingredients
IT really is a good product. I feal safe that is no harmful chemicals in it.And it gets them rinse well. use just a little for hard water.
I really like this product. It does a good job in the dishwasher. It does not leave a film on dishes. But, the best thing about it is that it has no obnoxious odor. It is odor free.
Posted by RogerNallenPettersson on Feb 28, 2014
Works well and don´t leave any stains
Ahhh clean dishes!!
Posted by 5053040428578630556 on Jun 22, 2013
Really helps cut down the soap residue in the dish washer and on the dishes.
Posted by 4661845645179631708 on Dec 11, 2012
good, glad to find it without chemicals
it really is free and clear
Posted by 5484774754772518325 on Nov 04, 2012
This is my second purchase.