Seventh Generation, Rinse Aid, Free & Clear, 8 fl oz (236 ml) (Discontinued Item)12 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.71 lbs (0.32 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: SEV-22789
- UPC Code: 732913227891
- Package Quantity: 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 3.1 x 5.6 in, 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Caring Today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows
- Clean-Rinsing Brilliant Shine
- Non-Toxic Formula
- Prevents Spots
- Biodegradable Formula
- USDA Certified Biobased Product - Product 62%
- 75 Loads
Our Promise to You
- It works - Prevents spots and film for a clean rinse and shine.
- It's plant derived - USDA Certified Biobased product (62%).
- We care - No harsh fumes. Alcohol-free, biodegradable formula.
How to Use: Fill the rinse aid reservoir of your dishwasher. Do not overfill. Check levels regularly. Septic safe. Number of loads based on the average amount of rinse agent dispensed by leading dishwashers.
What We Put Inside: Water, ppg-4-laureth-8, citric acid, hexyl glucoside, ceteareth-25. No phosphates.
Caution: Skin and eye irritant
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Contact with eyes or skin: Flush with water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician. If swallowed: Drink plenty of water and consult a physician.
Not tested on animals
No animal ingredients
iHerb Customer Reviews
IT really is a good product. I feal safe that is no harmful chemicals in it.And it gets them rinse well. use just a little for hard water.
I really like this product. It does a good job in the dishwasher. It does not leave a film on dishes. But, the best thing about it is that it has no obnoxious odor. It is odor free.