Shikai, Borage Therapy, Facial Moisturizer with SPF-15, 3 fl oz (89 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Natural Solution
- Uses Clinically Proven Borage Oil to Repair Dry Skin
An all-day natural moisturizer that protects sensitive and Problem dry skin
- Clinically-proven borage oil provides long-lasting moisture, even after the cream wears off
- Light yet rich formula leaves skin, soft, smooth and supple.
- Gentle and non-irritating
Gently massage onto face and neck, alone or under make-up.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
Discontinued use if irritation occurs.
Active Ingredients: Octylmethoxycinnamate.
Other Ingredients: Purified water (aqua), aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) gel, glycerine (vegetable), avocado (persea gratissima) oil, titanium dioxide (and) caprylic-capric triglyceride, borage (borago officinalis) seed oil, glyceryl stearate SE, cyclomethicone, vitamin E acetate (tocopherol acetate), cocoabutter (theobroma cacao seed butter), sodium PCA, vegetable emulsifying wax, TEA, starch, batyl alcohol, sodium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), phenoxyethanol, carbomer 1342, carbomer 940, sodium citrate, ethylhexyl glycerin.
No animal ingredients or testing.
Very effective moisturizer for very dry skin, and doesn't clog pores. My favorite facial moisturizer!
I have not used this very much yet, but so far I like it a lot. Not only does it moisturize but also has SPF 15. I really plan to use it alot when we go to the beach later in spring.
like it, but need more protection
Posted by Reviewer1601960 on Jun 15, 2014
I like the texture and moisture. I do wish it were better protection than 15.
Posted by 5540882262748612721 on Aug 28, 2013
Moisturizes well, but leaves skin shiny.
Posted by carifaris on Feb 25, 2013
I have fair and sensitive skin. It ccould be the SPF in this product that made me break out. I did not like it for my face, and now use it for hand creme.
Very good quality
Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Jul 11, 2012
Soft lightweight cream that moisturses efficiently
Borage dry skin therapy.
Posted by Reviewer2432988 on Feb 06, 2012
Good price for the product. Its good, except for the fact that it needs to be kept away from your eyes, yet its supposed to be a 'facial' moisturiser and I would have liked to use it all over my face.