Shikai, Borage Therapy, Dry Skin Lotion, Original Unscented, 8 fl oz (238 ml)
By Shikai102 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.83 lbs (0.38 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: SHI-40202
- UPC Code: 081738402021
- Package Quantity: 8 fl oz (238 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 2.9 x 7.3 in, 0.7 lbs (0.32 kg)
- Volume Discount
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- The Natural Solution
- Clinically Proven to Restore Healthy Skin at the Cellular Level
- Fast Relief for Dry & Itchy Skin
- Promotes Healing at The Cellular Level
- Non-Greasy, Non-Irritating Formula
- Clinically Proven & Doctor Recommended
Most lotions work on the skin's surface to relieve the symptoms of dry skin, while ignoring the real cause that lies within the skin cells. But Borage Therapy provides more. It promotes healing at the cellular level by reversing a deficiency of the critical omega-6 fatty acid, GLA.
That's why Borage Therapy keeps skin healthy and supple long after the lotion is applied - and even after it's washed away.
- Most moisturizers work on the skin's surface to provide temporary relief.
- Borage Therapy fights the cause of dry skin at the cellular level.
- Cells rejuvenated by Borage Therapy retain more moisture for healthy & supple skin.
Apply on the body several times a day as needed. Results are often seen immediately. For long-term improvement use regularly for at least 2 weeks.
No animal testing or ingredients
Purified water, aloe vera gel*, safflower seed oil, glyceryl stearate, glycerine, jojoba seed oil, borage seed oil, cetyl alcohol (vegetable wax), vitamin E acetate, dimethicone, shea butter, sodium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), phenoxyethanol, L-ergothioneine, ethylhexyl glycerin.
iHerb Customer Reviews
While this product is comprised of some very good ingredients, I was disappointed to note that it contains methylparaben. While I don't mind putting parabens on my face, I am not willing to do so on such a large surface area as my body. Too bad because it was great for my keratosis pilaris.
If I could rate this with 10 stars, I would. This is our third bottle of this lotion. It is wonderful. My dear husbands legs were like fish scales, or alligator skin. He is diabetic. They were just plain ugly. We tried everything over the counter, and then I found this lotion. I will never buy any other lotion. It said to use it three times a day. We used it once a day, and the difference it made was unbelievable. His legs look normal now. He is using it now on his crusty arms. I was temped to buy another, and all I did was waste my money. Once you try this, you'll never try anything else.