Shikai, Borage Therapy, Foot Cream, Unscented, 4.2 fl oz (125 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- The Natural Solution
- Clinically Proven to Restore Healthy Skin at the Cellular Level
- Fast Relief for Dry & Itchy Feet & Heels
- Exceptional for Diabetic Dry Skin
- Soothes Itching & Promotes Healing
- Clinically Proven & Doctor Recommended
Borage Therapy foot cream was created for people with severely dry and cracked skin on the feet and lower legs. Because it contains therapeutic level of borage oil, it promotes healing at the cellular level and can soothe and relieve even the worst cases—including the dry skin caused by diabetes.
Apply on feet or lower legs and massage gently. Results are often seen immediately. For long-term improvement use regularly for at least 2 weeks.
Aloe vera gel*, safflower seed oil, glyceryl stearate, glycerine, jojoba seed oil, borage seed oil, cetyl alcohol (vegetable wax), vitamin E acetate, dimethicone, shea butter, sodium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), phenoxyethanol, L-ergothioneine, ethylhexyl glycerin.
No animal testing or ingredients.
Although it is pretty greasy - I cover my hands with socks before going to bed. My hands were much less chapped this winter than they have been in a long time.
Great stuff, but be careful, I like to go barefoot and after applying even after it is dry sometimes my feet slide on the carpet! I loaned it to my beighbor who has cracked heels , she said it is helping a great deal in just a couple of days!
Posted by funkydharma on Sep 14, 2016
Used to be thicker and more moisturising, but still works pretty well. I like the fact there is no horrible scent added.
Posted by nileann on Aug 01, 2016
This stuff has a smell. I absolutely can't stand it, if I don't immediately wash my hands after applying I'm tortured with the bizzare scent. It does an okay job, but it's too thin for my taste.
Posted by 4898875448429570712 on May 02, 2016
I've been using this for about two weeks and my feet are a lot smoother.
Posted by 5151774475044921275 on Mar 15, 2016
This is my second order of Shikai Borage. It arrrives timely, packaged well, and in excellent condition. It is also reasonably priced. I would never shop anywhere else for this product.