Shikai, Borage Therapy, Foot Cream, Unscented, 4.2 fl oz (125 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- The Natural Solution
- Clinically Proven to Restore Healthy Skin at the Cellular Level
- Fast Relief for Dry & Itchy Feet & Heels
- Exceptional for Diabetic Dry Skin
- Soothes Itching & Promotes Healing
- Clinically Proven & Doctor Recommended
Borage Therapy foot cream was created for people with severely dry and cracked skin on the feet and lower legs. Because it contains therapeutic level of borage oil, it promotes healing at the cellular level and can soothe and relieve even the worst cases—including the dry skin caused by diabetes.
Apply on feet or lower legs and massage gently. Results are often seen immediately. For long-term improvement use regularly for at least 2 weeks.
Aloe vera gel*, safflower seed oil, glyceryl stearate, glycerine, jojoba seed oil, borage seed oil, cetyl alcohol (vegetable wax), vitamin E acetate, dimethicone, shea butter, sodium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), phenoxyethanol, L-ergothioneine, ethylhexyl glycerin.
No animal testing or ingredients.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Although it is pretty greasy - I cover my hands with socks before going to bed. My hands were much less chapped this winter than they have been in a long time.
Great stuff, but be careful, I like to go barefoot and after applying even after it is dry sometimes my feet slide on the carpet! I loaned it to my beighbor who has cracked heels , she said it is helping a great deal in just a couple of days!
Posted by 4898875448429570712 on May 02, 2016
I've been using this for about two weeks and my feet are a lot smoother.
Posted by 5151774475044921275 on Mar 15, 2016
This is my second order of Shikai Borage. It arrrives timely, packaged well, and in excellent condition. It is also reasonably priced. I would never shop anywhere else for this product.
Ok foot cream
Posted by 5603951752989213904 on May 27, 2015
It's an ok cream. So far I do not see any great results though I've been using it for a while. It has slight smell, which is ok.
Posted by Cocobear on Apr 24, 2015
Don't like the smell. It is thick and creamy.