Shikai, Color Reflect, Color Lock, Maximum Hold Hair Spray, 8 fl oz (238 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Holds Firmly and Adds Shine While Protecting Hair Color
- Styling Stays in Place and Color Lasts Longer
- Maximum-Hold Formula Adds Brilliant Shine
- Conditions with Pro-Vitamin B-5
- Extends the life of color treatments with Heliogenol
- Great for natural or color-treated hair
Spray 8-10 inches from hair. Use fingers or comb to shape.
SD alcohol-40, water (aqua), VA/crotonates/vinyl neodecanoate copolymer, octylacrylamide/acrylates/butylaminiethyl methacrylate copolymer, ethyl ester of hydrolyzed silk, sunflower extract (helianthus annuus), panthenol, aminomethyl propanol, polysilicon-15, VP/VA copolymer, dimethicone copolyol, natural fragrance
No animal ingredients or testing.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I like Shikai products and this is ok but like most hair sprays a little to sticky for me. Seems to do a nice job protecting hair though.
This product smells good and has nice ingredients, but it is really sticky. It doesn't spray evenly and leaves your hair looking chunky. I ended up throwing it out.
Posted by 5302965485918016184 on Jun 03, 2014
This is an awful product for my hair. Super sticky and left my hair feeling dry and brittle, will not purchase again
Posted by 5125155692870318860 on Feb 28, 2014
I am using this product for a long time now, it is very good for my hear living it manageable and shiny.
Posted by 5309727325961026374 on Jan 30, 2014
Good fixation. Like it
Posted by 5568180243731635573 on Aug 13, 2013