Shikai, Color Reflect, Daily Moisture, Conditioner, 8 fl oz (237 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.72|
- Daily Moisture
- Weightless Body and Shine with Avocado Oil & Shea Butter
- For All Hair Types and Colors
- Safe for Color-Treated Hair
- No Synthetic Fragrance
Hair becomes shinier, easier to manage, and full-bodied.
- Moisturizes and nourishes hair with avocado oil, panthenol (provitamin B5), and shea butter.
- Extends the life of color treatments with natural sunflower extract (Heliogenol) and UV filters.
- Detangles and leaves a brilliant shine
For best results, apply a small amount to hair after shampooing and rinse.
Aqua (purified water), persia gratissima (avocado) oil, glycerin (vegetable), cetearyl alcohol, amodimethicone, behentrimonium chloride, panthenol, butyrospermum parkii fruit (shea) butter, helianthus annus (sunflower) extract, guar powder, behentrimonium methosulfate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, octyl methoxycinnamate, natural fragrance.
No animal ingredients or testing
Posted by Reviewer2046626 on Oct 14, 2012
Have to use a good bit to detangle, but it doesn't have the chemicals that make my head itch that seem to be in EVERYTHING. So I really like it!
Great conditioner for colored hair
Posted by Reviewer2002071 on Jan 29, 2012
I've been using Shikai Color Reflect products and love them all. I like that there are no parabens or lauryl sulfates in these products. The conditioner leaves my hair soft, silky, shiny and frizz-free. I ran out and was using my backup conditioner and I can already see the difference in my hair. I'm reordering today!
Do not use
Posted by Reviewer2778741 on Apr 28, 2011
My girlfriend likes it.
Posted by Reviewer2335740 on Apr 27, 2011
Seems to moisturize my dry ends without weighing down the hair (I have long, wavy hair with drier ends). The texture is quite runny though, so I find that the product is being used up pretty quickly.