- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Brings Out Rich Dark Tones in Brunette and Red Hair
Brown tones become richer
Black malva enhances dark tones already present in hair.
- Amplify your colors and extend the life of color treatments gradually and subtly with natural botanicals- while giving your hair brilliant shine.
Apply a small amount to damp hair, lather, rinse and repeat.
Aqua, aloe barbadensis*, malva rotundafolia, olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl hydroxysutaine, cocamide mea, glycerin, panthenol, simmondsia chinensis*, amodimethicone, glycol distearate, helianthus annus, salt, citric acid, diazolidinyl urea, parfum
Not tested on animals
This shampoo is the best I've tried among shampoos for color treated hair. It gives my colored medium-tone brown hair a richer, natural tone and fuller body. I like to use it when my color starts to fade, because it gives my hair a fresh look until I color my hair again. It also has a nice scent.
I have NEVER used anything this AWESOME ever!!! My hair is in better shape after only 4 days of using this then it has been in over 5 years!!! I am totally sold on this product!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Posted by 5125155692870318860 on Feb 28, 2014
The Shikai hear product are my preference, leave the hear silky and smooth enhancing the color.
Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Dec 31, 2013
I like the consistency and the fragrance; does a nice job of washing my coloured hair without stripping the colour.
Posted by 5422282214117630040 on Aug 03, 2013
I like how my hair feels after this shampoo. And the color looks nice too.
a little dab will do it
Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013
Just a small amount of this shampoo produces luxurious suds that easily rinse out, leaving hair clean, clean, clean. I shampoo my long hair daily and love this stuff.