Shikai, Color Reflect, Intensive Repair Conditioner, 5 fl oz (148 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Ultra-Rich Treatment Revives Dry and Damaged Hair
- Dry and Damaged Hair Comes Back to Life
- No Animal Ingredients or Testing
This ultra-rich natural treatment revives hair with soy protein, avocado oil, glycerin, panthenol, and shea butter.
Natural sunflower extract (Heliogenol) and UV filters extend the life of color treatments. Glycerin and panthenol (provitamin B5) moisturize & nourish hair.
Apply a small amount to hair after shampooing. Leave on for at least 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Water, glycerin, avocado (persia gratissima) oil, hydrolyzed soy protein, cetearyl alcohol, amodimethicone, behentrimonium chloride, panthenol, shea butter (butyrospermum parkii fruit), sunflower (helianthus annuus) extract, guar powder, behentrimonium methosulfate, diazolidinyl urea, octyl methoxycinnamate, natural fragrance.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Shikai, Color Reflect, Intensive Repair
Posted by Reviewer3081044 on Aug 28, 2008
Excellent for dry, frizzy hair
Posted by Reviewer2597990 on Jan 20, 2009
Not as intensive as I need, but a great conditioner.
Posted by Reviewer2531546 on Nov 27, 2009
I find this a little disappointing, just another conditioner really, one that doesn't quite moisturise my "tending to frizzy" wavy hair enough.
Posted by Reviewer3361078 on Aug 08, 2009
Whenever I use the Shikai Conditioner my hair is very manageable and shiny. It also makes it easy to comb through. I have tried other products but settled for this one. I always get compliments on my hair when I use it.