- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Light-Reflective Natural Haircare
- Highlights Cool Tones in Blonde, Silver, and Platinum Hair
- Safe for Color-Treated Hair
- No Synthetic Fragrance
Blonde & Silver Tones Become Cooler & Brighter
- Cleans gently and leaves a brilliant shine
- Preferentially reflects natural or color-treated platinum tones in blonde, silver, and platinum hair with blue malva flower extract
- Extends the life of color treatments with natural sunflower extract (Heliogenol), UV filters, and optimized pH.
Founded in 1970 by Dr. Dennis Sepp, a PhD organic chemist, ShiKai natural haircare, bodycare, & skincare products are made fresh daily. Our products do what they promise. Harness the power of plants into beautiful results for your hair & skin.
For best results apply a small amount to damp hair, lather, and rinse.
Aqua (purified water), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera*) gel, malva sylvestris (blue malva) extract, olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, cocamide mea, glycerin (vegetable), panthenol, simmondisia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, amodimethicone, glycol distearate, helianthus annus (sunflower) extract, salt, citric acid, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate, octyl methoxycinnamate, natural fragrance.
No animal ingredients or testing.
Good shampoo, nice smell and hair becomes really clean, lathers well. Makes my hair feel good, but conditioner is a must (I have fine hair, and it dries it out a little/makes it a little frizzy) have not noticed much difference in the haircolour though, was hoping it would neutralize warm tones better. Ive used about half.
Useless as a toning shampoo, even useless if you leave it on as a treatment. Doesn't do a thing for yellow tones and is quite drying for hair. Absolutely a waste of time and money, I'm angry that they are allowed to even sell it.
Sleek and silvery
Posted by 5441827027414578530 on Dec 01, 2016
The only product I have found that removes yellowing and or dull graying of hair. Minimal yet appealing fragrance.
Posted by 4806401687251525397 on Nov 29, 2016
Posted by Reviewer2706260 on Jun 27, 2016
Posted by 5038985291955204958 on Dec 24, 2015
I hope I never have to be without Shikai, Color Reflect, Platinum Shampoo. It is gentle on my hair and makes it shine. I get so may compliments and always people even strangers want to know what I use. Thank you Shikai!