Shikai, Moisturizing Shower Gel, Honeysuckle, 12 fl oz (238 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- All Natural
- Rich in Organic Aloe & Oatmeal to Soothe Dry Skin
- Gentle and Soap Free
This is not your typical shower gel. It was actually formulated to moisturize and soothe dry skin.
The secret is a combination of organic colloidal oatmeal blended with pure aloe vera gel. These natural ingredients bring relief to dry, itchy skin and leave rough, chapped areas smooth and soft. And the special blend of cleansers if mild enough for your whole family to use every day.
- Rich in organic aloe vera & colloidal oatmeal
- Leaves skin noticeably softer & healthier
- Gentle, soap-free formula
Use this gel as a body wash, shaving gel, or even as a bubble bath.
No animal ingredients or testing
Purified Water (Aqua), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe Barbadensis)*, Tea Lauryl Sulfate, cocamide DEA, Laureth sulfosuccinate, Cocoamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Colloidal Oatmeal (Avena Sativa)*, Guar Powder, Salt (Sodium Chloride), Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Natural Fragrance (Parfum).
Soft and moisturizing. Aroma is not too strong and quite neutral for everybody`s taste.
Honeysucle shower gel
Posted by Maturegirl on Jul 31, 2016
Great honey smell, reminds me of summer.
Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Sep 20, 2013
Very nice, feels good, but there is almost no scent at all.
Posted by Reviewer1816852 on Aug 24, 2011
It is has a lovely smell and I really liked the way it feels but unfortunately it made my back break out. But don't let that discourage you from trying this product because everyone is going to have a different reaction to products. But if you have sensitive skin like I do, you might want to try something else.
Honeysuckle shower gel
Posted by Reviewer1471900 on Feb 27, 2011