- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Adds Fullness and Texture to Fine or Thin Hair
- Rich in Organic Ingredients
- Extra Gentle Cleansing
- Rich in Botanical Ingredients
Soy protein combined with panthenol strengthens, nourishes and adds extra body and volume to thin or fine hair while natural soap & detergent-free ShiKai Extract provide extra gentle cleansing.
Each ShiKai shampoo is based on this special botanical extract obtained from the fruit of an East Asian acacia tree. It is this extract which provides rich, dense, gentle lather and leaves hair shiny and manageable.
- Plant based
- Low detergent, extra mild
Purified water, aloe vera gel*, ShiKai Extract (acacia concinna†), olefin sulfonate, cocoamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, cocamide MEA, hydrolyzed soy protein, panthenol, glycerin (vegetable), salt, diazolidinyl urea, natural fragrance.
* Full strength, certified organic
† Wildcrafted botanical, organically grown and sustainably harvested.
- No animal ingredients
- No animal testing
My favorite shampoo of all time. Leaves my hair clean and no troubles afterwards.
I like that its scent is very subtle as i am allergic to strong fragrance. Just a small amount can foam well, which is unlike many other natural shampoo. Can smooth my messy hair. A good try if you are just looking for a "less toxic" shampoo instead of a purely natural product.
Safe but slightly harsh
Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Aug 02, 2016
Cant use everyday. Harsh if have dry hair.
Posted by 5317731614061471082 on Mar 14, 2014
The best shampoo from iherb!
Posted by 5287000806353309895 on Jun 27, 2013
I love the smell, it leaves my hair with volume and it lathers up and rinses out really easily. It doesn't take much to do the job, so the bottle will last for a while. Knowing it doesn't have harmful chemicals is great. All for a good price -- you can't go wrong.
Posted by Reviewer1064701 on Dec 05, 2012
very good shampoo