Shikai, Natural Volumizing Shampoo, 12 fl oz (355 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.39|
- Adds Fullness and Texture to Fine or Thin Hair
- Rich in Botanical Ingredients
- Extra Gentle Cleansing
- No Animal Ingredients or Testing
Soy protein combined with panthenol strengthens, nourishes, and adds extra body and volume to thin or fine hair while natural soap & detergent-free Shikai Extract provides extra gentle cleansing.
Each ShiKai shampoo is based on this special botanical extract obtained from the fruit of an East Asian acacia tree. It is this extract which provides rich, dense, gentle lather and leaves hair shiny and manageable.
- Plant based
- Low detergent, extra mild
- No animal ingredients
- No animal testing
ShiKai has been developing natural skin and hair care products since 1970. Our goal is to make the finest, most natural and safest products possible. To meet our high standard, we formulate and produce each item with extreme care at our facilities in California.
Shikai- Natural Solutions That Work.
Aqua (purified water), aloe barbadensis (decolorized aloe vera) gel, acacia concinna (shikakai) extract†, olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, cocoamide MEA, hydrolyzed soy protein, panthenol, glycerin (vegetable), salt, gluconolactone, sodium benzonate, natural fragrance.
†Wildcrafted botanical, sustainably harvested
Safe but slightly harsh
Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Aug 02, 2016
Cant use everyday. Harsh if have dry hair.
Posted by 5317731614061471082 on Mar 14, 2014
The best shampoo from iherb!
Posted by 5287000806353309895 on Jun 27, 2013
I love the smell, it leaves my hair with volume and it lathers up and rinses out really easily. It doesn't take much to do the job, so the bottle will last for a while. Knowing it doesn't have harmful chemicals is great. All for a good price -- you can't go wrong.
Posted by Reviewer1064701 on Dec 05, 2012
very good shampoo