- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Refreshes & Stimulates the Hair & Scalp
- Rich in Tea Tree and Peppermint Oils
- Rich in Botanical Ingredients
Wake up your senses with a refreshing and invigorating burst of tea tree and peppermint. Not only does this shampoo really wake you up in the shower, but it leaves hair soft, shiny and thoroughly clean.
- A small amount creates ultra rich & thick lather
- Stimulates and refreshes the scalp
- Made with essential oils of tea tree and peppermint
- Use it every day! Natural ShiKai Extract provides a soap-free alternative to harsh shampoos
For best results, apply to damp hair, lather and rinse. Follow with ShiKai Tea Tree Conditioner.
No animal testing or ingredients
Purified water, aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) gel*, ShiKai extract (acacia concinna)†, olefin sulfonate, cocoamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, cocoamide MEA, tea tree (melaleuca alternifolia) oil, peppermint (mentha piperita) oil, glycerin (vegetable), panthenol, diazolidinyl urea.
* Full Strength, Certified Organic
† Wildcrafted Botanical, Organically Grown and Sustainably Harvested
Tea tree oil is well-known dandruff fighter and is great for oily scalp. Besides this the shampoo gives your scalp the feeling of chill, that is great for summer time. It has good washing qualities, but I strongly recommend using a hair balm or a conditioner afterwards to prevent hair tangling.
I love Shikai shampoos, and while I like the strong smell and tingle of this one, I think there is perhaps too much tea tree in it, as it causes me to have a lot of dandruff...
i liked it
Posted by 5169641354430180950 on May 06, 2016
it works on my hair !! it's a good solution for hair build up problem ! but don't use it daily, maybe once a week ~
I like it!
Posted by 4976778373672997323 on Jan 06, 2016
I like it!
Hair scalp is itchy
Posted by Reviewer2767914 on Nov 11, 2014
Bumps appear on the scalp as I have sensitive scalp and feels itchy.
Posted by 5003147195762453492 on Oct 01, 2014
The shampoo's smell is awesome and the feeling it leaves on the skin is very refreshing and cool. You need just a little of it for a daily use. I'd recommend definitely!
good shampoo but I did not come ((
Posted by 5238174113535805069 on Jun 13, 2014
smell in this shampoo is not very straight eyes eats away when you wash your head ... but then so fresh after it)) I liked but without air conditioning it did not fit me much drying my hair (((