Sibu Beauty, Organic, Sea Berry Seed Oil, 30 ml
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- T7 Sea Buckthorn Oil - Himalayan Turkestanica
- Rescue for Problematic Skin
- Certified Organic
- Nourishes Problematic Skin
- Calms & Reduces Redness
- USDA Organic
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
- Rescue for Problematic Skin
We also suggest the following SIBU products to nourish you skin's natural beauty:
- Cleanse - Face & Body Bar
- Repair - Seed Oil
- Hydrate - Serum, Face Cream, Night Cream
+ Luminate - Facial Toner
7 + Omega -7 Supplements - Juice Blend, Support Softgels
Our Sea Buckthorn is both cruelty-free and sourced through fair trade agreements with local harvesters in Tibet.
Sea Berry Seed Oil
- Acts quickly, readily absorbed
- Regenerative and restorative
- Effective anti-aging treatment
- Certified organic
Sea Berry Therapy - Harness the power of Omega-7 for naturally beautiful, healthy skin.
The T7 Difference
Our Turkestanica Sea Berry (Sea Buckthorn) is an Omega-7 powerhouse unmatched in its nutrient profile. Packed with over 190 bioactive compounds, it thrives in the extreme alpine environment of the Himalayan Highlands to provide you with unmatched health and beauty benefits.
Topically rub 2-4 drops onto affected area.
100% therapeutic grade organic Sea Buckthorn seed oil.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
I mix this oil with shea butter, then use the mixture as an eye cream and nourishing cream. the reason why I don't use the oil as it is, I hate this bottle(I dropped 2 times, and spilled a lot.), and I happened to use this oil too much, so I had to buy a lot(I used 8 drops a day). So I came up with an IDEA to use it with shea butter. It nourishes my skin better, my under eye became brighter. the Ideal Ratio of oil to shea butter is 1 oil to 2 butter. I tried several version, but this ratio fits me the best. It's not liquid, so you can carry it without worrying about spilling it, and It's easily melted on body temperature.
Highly recommend to those have acne skin, it really works for the acne and reduce the scars.
Posted by 5071476259895695654 on Sep 18, 2016
Quality good. Highly recommend.
gives me clear calm complexion
Posted by 4615818009471589771 on Sep 15, 2016
The orange oil was scary was i was concerned it would stain my skin , but it did not and I liked the consistency of the oil as it was thin and the best part is I wake up to calm skin in the next morning . Strong scent ( natural ).
Posted by 5236132988599952269 on Aug 17, 2016
Posted by 4856151846064161344 on Jul 05, 2016
Nice oil and cure any cut faster