Siddha Flower Essences, Heart, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Homeopathic Oral Spray
- No Alcohol
- Cell Salts + Flower Essences
- Anxiety in Heart
- Sugar, Dairy & Gluten Free
- Homeopathic Remedy
Flower essences & homeopathy:
- Jump start your body's natural ability to heal
- Natural, safe and non-habit forming
- No contraindications. May be effectively used with drugs and other supplements
- Alcohol, sugar, dairy & gluten free
- Prepared in purified & structured water with natural preservatives
- Blends time-tested natural medicine with modern technology
- One month supply
May be used with targeted remedies
- Healthy hair
- Female balance
- Muscles & joints
- Youthful skin
- Male Virility
- Blood sugar
- Lung & sinus
- Throat & voice
- Teeth & gums
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of
- Anxiety in heart
- Uncertainty about ambitions
- Soft pulse
- Weakness of will
Indications are based on homeopathic materia medica, not clinical tests
- Best if used in the morning and just before bed
- Use 5 days per week until symptoms are relieved
|Adults and children 12 years and over||4-5 sprays in mouth twice per day|
|Children 2 years to under 12 years||2-3 sprays in mouth twice per day|
|Children under 2 years||Consult a doctor|
|Each dose contains equal parts of:|
|Bromus ramosus, flos 5X HPUS (Wild Oat)||Uncertainty about ambitions|
|Calc Fluor 12X HPUS||Indecision|
|Centaurium umbellatum, flos 5X HPUS (Centaury)||Weakness of will; inability to say no|
|Fer Phos 12X HPUS||Anxiety in the heart; soft pulse; confusion of mind|
|Ilex aquifolium, flos 5X HPUS (Holly)||Frequently feel offended or hurt|
|Kali Phos 6X HPUS||Exhaustion after moderate mental effort|
|Mag Phos 12X HPUS||Nervous palpitation, persistent depression of spirits|
|Nat Mur 6X HPUS||Heart feels constricted; fluttering pulse; melancholy; absence of mind|
|The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States|
Bleeding heart*, milkmaids*, natural flavor, phlox*, pink powder puff*, purified and structured water, quinoa*, rhubarb*, rosa castilian*, rosa macrophylla*, rosa primula*, silversword*, washington lily*, yellow star thistle*
* Flower essence
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if plastic seal around cap is broken or missing
- Store in a cool, dry place
I have been taking Siddatech's Heart essence, along with Relief, Detox, and several other essences, for about 3 months now. Prior to using these essences, I was under an extreme amount of stress and and was desperate for relief, but did not want to use "traditional" drugs. Using Relief helped significantly, but I found that using Heart *and* Relief at the same time, produced an ever better effect. I feel more centered and at ease than I have in a very long time. The Siddatech essences are the only supplements I have been taking during the past few months; so yes, they do work! Or, at least, they have worked very well for me. P.S. regarding the other reviewer's comment that the spray tastes like water: yes, that is true, most of the Siddatech flower essences are essentially tasteless, unlike Western medicine's chemical-ridden formulas. But, that does not mean they are not effective!