Sierra Bees, Hand & Body Lotion with Manuka Honey, Unscented, 8.8 fl oz (260 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Bee Good to Your Skin!
Our nourishing, moisture-rich Unscented Hand & Body Lotion helps protect and rehydrate dry, damaged skin. Cetearyl olivate & sorbitan olivate (from olive oil), caprylic/capric triglyceride, safflower seed oil & shea butter have been included to nourish and moisturize your hands—making them feel silky smooth. We've added manuka honey, imported directly from New Zealand, to help protect your skin. This unique formulation will leave your hands and skin feeling moisturized, soft and utterly pampered.
Apply as often as needed throughout the day and before bedtime.
- Cetearyl olivate & sorbitan olivate (from olive oil)
- Caprylic/capric triglyceride
- Safflower seed oil
- Shea butter
- Manuka honey, imported from New Zealand
Water (aqua), carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride¹, cetearyl olivate, glycerin¹, sorbitan olivate, gluconolactone², honey (manuka), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit, cetearyl alcohol¹, sodium benzoate³, stearic acid¹, benzyl alcohol4, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, tocopheryl (non-GMO), xanthan gum5, citric acid6.
¹Plant derived, ²Plant derived preservative, ³Food grade preservative, 4Natural grade, 5Natural thickener, 6Naturally derived
- pH balanced
- Suitable for all skin types
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Made with biodegradable ingredients
- Cruelty free
- For external use only.
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.