Similasan, Allergy Eye Relief Eye Drops, 20 Sterile Single-Use Droppers
- Sting-Free Formula
- Healthy Relief
- Relieves itching burning & watering associated with allergies
- Sterile Single-Use Droppers 0.45 ml/0.15 fl oz Each
- Preservative Free!
- Long Term, Healthy Relief
Eye Doctor recommended Similasan Eye Drops for Allergy Eye Relief stimulate the eye's natural ability to fight symptoms of allergies due to pollen, pet dander, mold spores and more.
Similasan Eye Drops provide Healthy Relief with no known side effects or drug interactions.
Similasan products have provided Healthy Relief to millions of people for over 20 years.
Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor allergy symptoms such as:
- Excessive watering
- Redness of eyes and lids
- Remove and separate one single-use dropper from package.
- Gently twist flat end to reveal opening.
- Instill 2-3 drops into eye and discard applicator.
- Apply as needed.
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- Do not touch plastic tip to dropper to eye.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Use only if single-use dropper is intact.
Do not use:
- If pregnant, consult a physician.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours.
- Changes in vision occur.
- You experience eye pain.
|Apis||6X||burning, itching, stinging|
|Euphrasia||6X||redness, swelling, watering|
|Sabadilla||6X||watering, redness of lids|
Inactive Ingredients: Sodium chloride, purified water.
Other Information: Active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects.