Similasan, Allergy Eye Relief Eye Drops, 20 Sterile Single-Use Droppers, 0.014 fl oz (0.4 ml) Each
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- 100% Natural Active Ingredients
- Preservative Free
- No Harsh Vasoconstrictors
- Original Swiss Formula
- Feel Good About Feeling Better
Give your eye soothing relief from irritating allergens such as pet dander, mold spores and more with Similasan Allergy Eye Relief sterile eye drops.
Allergy Eye Relief stimulates the body's natural ability to temporarily relieve the symptoms of allergies such as burning, itching, redness and excessive watering of your eyes.
Our Original Swiss Formula are made with 100% Natural Active Ingredients, and food over 30 years have been providing families with remedies they can trust.
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor allergy symptoms such as:
- Excessive watering
- Redness of eye and lids
For adult and children age 2 and over:
- Remove a single-use dropper
- Twist flat end with ball to remove squeeze plastic dropper to release 2-3 drops into eye and discard applicator
- Apply as needed throughout the day or night
- Use a new dropper for every application
|Apis 6X||burning, itching, stinging|
|Euphrasia 6X||redness, swelling, watering|
|Sabadilla 6X||watering, redness of lids|
|Inactive Ingredients: Phosphate buffer, purified water|
Active ingredient are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Use only if single-use dropper is intact.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened discard.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using
Do not use:
If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask as doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- Changes in vision occur
- You experience eye pain
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For your protection do not use if single-use dropper is broken or damaged.