Similasan, Cataract Care Eye Drops, 10 ml/0.33 fl oz (Discontinued Item)
By Similasan29 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: SIM-30044
- UPC Code: 094841300443
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 1.4 x 4.3 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Relieves Symptoms of Diagnosed Cataract and Aging Eyes
- Long Term, Healthy Relief
If you have been diagnosed with cataracts, you may have been told that surgery is not needed until the condition significantly interferes with daily activities. If your physician has recommended postponing surgery, Similasan's unique Active Response Formula stimulates the eye's natural ability to relieve symptoms of cataract. Similasan Eye Drops provide Healthy Relief with no known side effects or drug interactions.
Regular exams by your eye doctor are necessary for monitoring your cataracts while using Similasan Cataract Care. This product is not a replacement for regular medical care.
Similasan products have provided Healthy Relief to millions of people for over 20 years.
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve symptoms associated with cataracts and aging eyes, such as:
- Cloudy/Blurry Vision
- Eye Fatigue/Weakness
- Excessive Tearing
- Sensitivity to Light/Glare
- Appearance of "Floaters" and "Halos"
- Gray/Faded Colors
- Poor Night Vision
- Red Appearance of Objects
Best results are achieved if used daily over a period of several months:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle
- Squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- Apply 4 to 5 times a day
- Replace cap after use
- To be used for cataract when a diagnosis has been made by a physician.
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Use ONLY if bottle seal is intact.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Discard open bottle after 30 days.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- Contact wearers: consult physician prior to using.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
Do not use:
- If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- If pregnant, consult a physician.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Changes in vision occur
- You experience eye pain
|Cineraria maritima 6X||cataract, cloudy vision|
|Conium maculatum 6X||sensitivity to light/glare, excessive tearing, poor night vision, red appearance of objects|
|Phosphorus 12X||halos/glare around light, cloudy/blurry vision, eye fatigue/weakness, black dots or "floaters", gray/faded colors|
|Inactive Ingredients: Borate buffer, sodium nitrate, silver sulphate (as preservative), purified water.
Active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects.
iHerb Customer Reviews
After only using these drops a few days I already noticed a huge improvement in my eyesight. My eyes no longer feel dry and fatigued, and I haven't had to use my magnifying glasses to read with anymore. It's been a few weeks now since using the drops and my eyes just seem to be feeling and performing stronger. It's well worth a try.
I find this product very helpful in improving my vision. I have the beginnings of cataracts but am not quite ready for surgery.