Similasan, Cataract Care Eye Drops, 10 ml/0.33 fl oz (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Relieves Symptoms of Diagnosed Cataract and Aging Eyes
- Long Term, Healthy Relief
If you have been diagnosed with cataracts, you may have been told that surgery is not needed until the condition significantly interferes with daily activities. If your physician has recommended postponing surgery, Similasan's unique Active Response Formula stimulates the eye's natural ability to relieve symptoms of cataract. Similasan Eye Drops provide Healthy Relief with no known side effects or drug interactions.
Regular exams by your eye doctor are necessary for monitoring your cataracts while using Similasan Cataract Care. This product is not a replacement for regular medical care.
Similasan products have provided Healthy Relief to millions of people for over 20 years.
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve symptoms associated with cataracts and aging eyes, such as:
- Cloudy/Blurry Vision
- Eye Fatigue/Weakness
- Excessive Tearing
- Sensitivity to Light/Glare
- Appearance of "Floaters" and "Halos"
- Gray/Faded Colors
- Poor Night Vision
- Red Appearance of Objects
Best results are achieved if used daily over a period of several months:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle
- Squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- Apply 4 to 5 times a day
- Replace cap after use
- To be used for cataract when a diagnosis has been made by a physician.
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Use ONLY if bottle seal is intact.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Discard open bottle after 30 days.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- Contact wearers: consult physician prior to using.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
Do not use:
- If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- If pregnant, consult a physician.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Changes in vision occur
- You experience eye pain
|Cineraria maritima 6X||cataract, cloudy vision|
|Conium maculatum 6X||sensitivity to light/glare, excessive tearing, poor night vision, red appearance of objects|
|Phosphorus 12X||halos/glare around light, cloudy/blurry vision, eye fatigue/weakness, black dots or "floaters", gray/faded colors|
|Inactive Ingredients: Borate buffer, sodium nitrate, silver sulphate (as preservative), purified water.
Active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects.
After only using these drops a few days I already noticed a huge improvement in my eyesight. My eyes no longer feel dry and fatigued, and I haven't had to use my magnifying glasses to read with anymore. It's been a few weeks now since using the drops and my eyes just seem to be feeling and performing stronger. It's well worth a try.
I find this product very helpful in improving my vision. I have the beginnings of cataracts but am not quite ready for surgery.
Glad to find product!
Posted by Reviewer2788192 on Aug 20, 2011
great product - hard to get in stores, thanks for carrying it.
comfortable, no sting
Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Aug 04, 2011
I'm using these drops to prevent cataracts. I don't want to go through several years of poor vision before qualifying for surgery, plus do not want to risk a less than optimal surgical outcome. For me the formula is very soothing and reduces my dependency on artificial tears. I use this along with pink eye formula several times per day (and hot compress once daily).
SIMILASAN CATARACT CARE EYE DROPS
Posted by Reviewer1292451 on Jul 02, 2011
When "MAVALA Eye Drops" from Switzerland, were forced to be taken away from the world's market because they would not change their formulae -- I was also forced to find an alternative. So far, this product is the kindest to the eyes, in that it soothes the socket and eyeball, with only natural ingredients. I use it several times a day.
Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Apr 04, 2011
I used this for quite a while but can't say whether it was really helping. The directions say to put the drops in 4-5 a day. That means every couple of hours I had to stop and put drops in my eyes. After a while I stopped, too much trouble.