- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 100% Natural Active Ingredient
- No Harsh Vasoconstrictors
- Original Swiss Formula
- Feel Good About Feeling Better
- Tired, Aching Eyes
- Eye Strain
You spend such a big part of your day working hard that you should be rewarded for it. It your eyes are tired and aching from intense computer work, TV, reading, writing or driving at night, try Similasan's Computer Eye Relief sterile eye drops.
Computer Eye Relief helps your eyes feel refreshed by stimulating the body's natural ability to temporarily relieve the symptoms of eye fatigue.
Our Original Swiss Formulas are made with 100% natural active ingredients, and over 30 years have been providing families with remedies they can trust.
Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms of eye fatigue such as:
- Tired, aching eyes
- Strained eyes (PC, TV, reading, driving)
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle
- Squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye.
- Apply as needed
- Replace cap after use
|Conium maculatum 6X||light sensitivity, aching|
|Natrium muriaticum 6X||burning, redness eye strain|
|Ruta graveolens 6X||eyestrain, pressure|
|Senega officinalis 6X||aching, dryness, eyestrain, light sensitivity|
Inactive Ingredients: Borate buffer, purified water, silver sulphate (as preservative), sodium nitrate
- For external use only
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur
- Replace cap tightly after every use
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using
Do not use:
- If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- Changes in vision occur
- You experience eye pain
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
thank god these rock i look at the computer for like 6 hours at a time and then i put these in and my eyes are like reborn
This whole line is great, recommended by my optometrist for me and my daughter eyes. She gets red dry eyes from computers, and since she is doing online school she needs drops, keeps her eyes from going red and dry. Love these drops.
Posted by 5234728829999803621 on Oct 18, 2016
It probably works well if you don't have very dry eyes and it is only related to too much reading and computer work. As my problems got worse - the eyes became really dry and achy, it did not help me much because these drops are very watery and therefore evaporate quickly In this case rather long-lasting ointments are needed.
VERY GOOD PRODUCT
Posted by katycherry on Aug 25, 2016
I am working everyday with computer and on my phone, so my eyes always feel a burning and redresses,so it's hurt. This drops moisturize my eyes and I do not feel a burning in a seconds after using it, Love it . I am sure, I will order again! LOVE IT
Posted by 4775268998956846312 on May 22, 2016
Great items ..
I love this
Posted by 5169567352487237371 on May 16, 2016
My favourite eye drops.. Best one í Have tried.. I do stare so i sont blink very often because of some condition and this really helps..
Similasan Computer Eye Relief
Posted by 4864875928087840297 on May 03, 2016
This product really works. Eye strain and burning from the computer are common issues and when I put these drops in my eyes felt cool and refreshed. I am waiting for delivery of their alergy eye drops as well and since at the moment I want to scratch my eyes out I hope they work as well. Although some people frown upon homeopathy, I think if you find the right product for you they can work very well.