Categories Health Topics Eye & Vision Care Eye Drops
Similasan, Dry Eye Relief, Eye Drops, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)
- Sterile Eye Drops
- 100% Natural Active Ingredients
- Sting-Free Formula
- Relieves Dryness, Clears Redness Soothes & Moisturizes
- Original Swiss Formula
Smog, stress, age and contact lens wear can dry out the eyes but you can have soothing relief from the discomfort of dry eyes with Similasan's Dry Eye Relief sterile eye drops.
Dry Eye Relief stimulates the body’s natural ability to relieve symptoms of dry eyes such as redness of eyes and lids, sensitivity to light and the sensation of grittiness.
For over 30 years, our Original Swiss Formulas - made with 100% Natural Active Ingredients - have been providing families with remedies they can trust.
Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
- dry eye
- redness of eyes and lids
- reflex watering secondary to dry eye
- sensation of grittiness
- sensitivity to light
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- twist cap off bottle
- squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- apply as needed
- replace cap after use
|Belladonna* 6X||dryness, redness|
|Mercurius sublimatus 6X||dryness|
Inactive Ingredients: Borate buffer, purified water, silver sulphate (as preservatives), sodium nitrate.
|*containing 0.000002% alkaloids calculated as hyoscyamine.|
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
- For external use only
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- Changes in vision occur
- You experience eye pain