- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Similasan, Dry Eye Relief, Single-Use Sterile Eye Drops, 0.014 fl oz (0.4 ml) Each
By Similasan25 Reviews
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: SIM-30013
- UPC Code: 094841300139
- Package Quantity: 0.014 fl oz (0.4 ml) Each
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 1.2 x 2.4 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- 100% Natural Active Ingredients
- Preservative Free
- No Harsh Vasoconstrictors
- Original Swiss Formula
- 20 Sterile Single-Use Droppers
- Feel Good About Feeling Better
Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
- Dry eye
- Redness of eyes and lids
- Reflex watering secondary to dry eye
- Sensation of grittiness
- Sensitivity to light
Dry Eye Relief stimulates the body's natural ability to temporarily relieve symptoms of dry eyes such as redness of eyes and lids, sensitivity to light and the sensation of grittiness.
Our Original Swiss Formulas are made with 100% Natural Active Ingredients, and for over 30 years have been providing families with remedies they can trust.
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- Remove a single-use dropper
- Twist flat end with ball to remove
- Squeeze plastic dropper to release 2-3 drops into eye and discard applicator
- Apply as needed throughout the day or night
- Use a new dropper for every application
|Belladonna* 6X||Dryness, redness|
|Mercurius sublimatus 6X||Dryness|
|*Containing 0.000002% alkaloids calculated as hyoscyamine|
|Inactive Ingredients: Phosphate buffer, purified water
For your protection do not use if single-use dropper is broken or damaged.
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Use only if single-use dropper is intact.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
Do not use:
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for than 72 hours
- Changes in vision occur
- You experience eye pain
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
iHerb Customer Reviews
the only drawback is that once you remove the tip it won&#39;t close again unlike some other brands. I usually get a couple of use out of this single-use droppers so it seems to be a bit of waste of money.
This product does not irritate my eyes as all other similar products do. The droppers are harder to use than others I've tried.