Similasan, Ear Relief, Ear Drops, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- 100% Natural Active Ingredients
- New Look
- Original Swiss Formula
- Family Doctor Recommended
- Clogged Ears
- Ear Discomfort
- Trapped Water
Ear Relief ear droops help to temporarily clear water trapped in the ear, and the homeopathic ingredients help temporarily stimulate the body’s natural ability to soothe the ear; decrease the ear’s sensitivity to external factors such as water, cold, and drafts; reduce the clogged sensation in the ear; and return the ear to a water-free and comfortable condition.
Our Original Swiss Formula are made with 100% natural active ingredients, and for over 30 years have been providing families with remedies they can trust.
Helps relieve the sensation of fullness of the ear, sensitivity to water and drafts, and the annoyance of water-clogged ears by helping clear water trapped in the ear.
For use in the ear only.
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- Twist cap off bottle
- Tilt head sideways.
- Squeeze plastic applicator and apply 4 to 5 drops in each affected ear (applicator should not enter ear canal).
- Keep drops in ear by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear.
- Use up to 4 times daily for no more than 48 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age consult a doctor.
|Chamomilla 10X||sensitivity to drafts, soothing|
|Mercurius solubilis 15X||fullness, sensitivity to cold|
|Sulphur 12X||itchiness, sensitivity to water|
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
- Do not use in the eyes
- Initial exacerbation may occur.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- ear drainage or discharge
- pain, irritation, or rash in the ear
- had ear surgery
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- irritation (too much burning) or pain occurs
- symptoms persist for more than 48 hours
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.