Similasan, Irritated Eye Relief, Sterile Eye Drops, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)
By Similasan33 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.17 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: SIM-30034
- UPC Code: 094841300344
- Package Quantity: 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 1.6 x 1.4 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.13
- 100% Natural Active Ingredients
- No Harsh Vasoconstrictors
- Original Swiss Formula
- Fell Good About Feeling Better
- Watery Discharge
Irritates Eye Relied sterile eye drops stimulate the body’s natural ability to temporarily relieve redness, watery discharge, burning, grittiness, dryness, and stinging due to environmental pollutants. Plus it’s gentle enough for children and strong enough for adults.
Our Original Swiss Formulas are made with 100% Natural Active Ingredients, and for over 30 years have been providing families with remedies they can trust.
Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve symptoms of :
- Redness of the eyes
- Excessive watery (clear) discharge
- Sensation of grittiness
- Irritation, dryness, and burning
For adults and children ages 2 and over:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle.
- Squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye.
- Apply as needed.
- Replace cap after use.
|Belladonna 6X*||dryness, redness, burning, sensation of grittiness|
|Euphrasia 6X||watery discharge|
|Hepar sulphuris 12X||redness, stinging|
|*Containing 0.000002% alkaloids calculated as hyoscyamine|
|Inactive Ingredients: Borate buffer, purified water, silver sulfate (as preservative), sodium nitrate.
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing out broken
- For external use only
- Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Replace cap tightly after every use
- Contact wearers: consult physician prior to using
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- If you experience eye pain or changes in vision
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- Changes in vision occur
- You might have a serious underlying medical cause for the infection.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Love this must have at home.
I had several eye surgeries, including LASIK, which means that I had to use lubricating drops often and am prone to infections. Moreover, I work at computer, much more than 10 hours a day. So my eyes are red, with feeling of sand, running sometimes. Everything changed with the FIRST drop of the wonderful drug. I can't believe my luck. I am going to order it in every shipment. Highly recommended!!!