Similasan, Nasal Allergy Relief, 0.68 fl oz (20 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Nasal Mist
- 100% Natural Active Ingredients
- New Look
- Preservative Free
- Family Doctor Recommended
- Original Swiss Formula
- Feel Good About Feeling Better
- Allergic Congestion
- Runny Nose
Soothe and relieve the symptoms of seasonal and environmental allergies with Similasan's non-drowsy preservative free Nasal Allergy Relief nasal mist.
Similasan Nasal Allergy Relief gently stimulates the body's natural ability to temporarily relieve allergic congestion, itchy, runny nose and rhinitis cause by pollen, pet dander, dust and mold spores.
Our Original Swiss Formula are made with 100% Natural Active Ingredients, and for over 30 years have been providing families with remedies they can trust.
Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms of:
- allergies accompanied by running nose, itching and/or burning of the nose, watery eyes, sneezing and swollen mucous membranes (congestion)
- acute and chronic allergic rhinitis
- post nasal drip caused by allergies
- sinus pressure caused by allergies
For adults and children ages 2 and over:
- remove tamper-evident plastic seal from bottle
- lift cap off bottle
- spray 1-3 times into each nostril
- use as needed
- replace cap after use
|Cardiospermum 6X||itching, rhinitis, runny nose|
|Galphimia glauca 6X||runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing|
|Luffa operculata 6X||runny nose, rhinitis, sinus congestion|
|Sabadilla 6X||sneezing, runny nose, itching, rhinitis|
Inactive Ingredients: purified water, sodium chloride
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Discard open bottle after 6 months.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Ask a doctor before use if you:
- are susceptible to nose bleeds
- are prone to ear, nose or throat sensitivity
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.