Similasan, Sinus Relief Nasal Spray, 0.50 fl oz (15 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Similasan22 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: SIM-25414
- UPC Code: 094841254142
- Package Quantity: 0.50 fl oz (15 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 1.3 x 4.2 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Non Habit-Forming
- Healthy Relief
- Relieves congestion soothes & moisturizes
Similasan's unique Active Response Formula medicine stimulates the body's natural ability to relieve sinus congestion and inflammation of nasal passages while soothing dryness and irritation.
Similasan Healthy Relief products have provided safe, effective relief to millions of people for over 25 years.
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporary relieve minor symptoms such as:
- Runny nose due to colds & flu
- Inflammation of mucous membranes (rhinitis)
- Sinus congestion
- Nasal congestion
- Post-nasal drip
- Irritating dryness of nasal passages
For adults and children, including toddlers and infants:
- Remove tamper-evident plastic seal from bottle
- Lift cap off bottle
- Spray 1-3 times into each nostril
- Use as needed
- Replace cap after use
The Active ingredients in Sinus Relief nasal spray work effectively with no known side effects and no known drug interactions. Similasan nasal sprays are non habit-forming and will not cause reliance or the rebound effect.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur
- Use only if bottle seal is intact
- Replace cap tightly after every use
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface
- Discard open bottle after 30 days
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Ask a doctor before use if you:
- Are susceptible to nose bleeds
- Are prone to ear, nose or throat sensitivity
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms persist beyond 7 days or if they worsen
Active ingredients........................................ Purpose
Luffa operculata 6X..........................................runny nose,
rhinitis, nasal dryness, sinuscongestion
Kali bichromicum 6X........................................sinus congestion, sinus pressure, nasal dryness
Sabadilla 6X....................................................sneezing, runny nose, itching, rhinitis
Borate buffer, Sodium nitrate, Silver sulphate (as preservative), purified water
Active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.
iHerb Customer Reviews
My husband was using his nasal spray several times a day and damaged his sinuses (I WARNED him!) He was getting frequent nosebleeds on airplanes, during classes he was teaching and any time he sniffed hard, but he couldn't seem to do without the spray. Similasan to the rescue! Our compounding pharmacy recommended it, and it really works with no side effects. Within two days, he was better, and now his sinuses have healed. He needs spray only occasionally now.
I have used Similasan products for years. The nasal spray is very helpful to keep nasal passages moist and comfortable during the cold, dry winter months. It is also useful during other seasons to deter many of the symptoms associated with pollen and mold exposure while enjoying outdoor activities.