Similasan, Stye Eye Relief, Sterile Eye Drops, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)
- Sterile Eye Drops
- 100% Natural Active Ingredients
- Temporary Relief of Symptoms Such as Pain, Swelling, and Redness Associated with Styes
- Original Swiss Formula
It starts with tenderness and redness around the eye - the beginnings of a stye. Now you have a way to soothe the pain and discomfort you feel.
Similasan's Style Eye Relief eye drops stimulate the eye's natural ability to relieve symptoms of styes, such as painful swelling, redness and tearing.
For over 25 years, our Original Swiss Formulas - made with 100% Natural Active Ingredients - have been providing families with remedies that are naturally effective and safe and whose active ingredients have no known side effects or drug interactions.
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms associate with styes, such as:
- painful swelling
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- Twist cap off bottle
- Squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- Apply 3-4 times per day
- Replace cap after use
- If desired, use with a warm, moistened washcloth placed directly on eyelid
- The purpose of this product is to provide temporary relief of stye symptoms, and is not a cure for styes.
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Use only if bottle seal is intact.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- If condition is accompanied by fever
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- Changes in vision occur
- You experience eye pain
- The stye enlarges
- The stye opens, draining discharge or pus into the eye.
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.
|Conium maculatum 6X||painful swelling and redness|
|Graphites 12X||painful swelling|
|Sulphur 12 X||painful swelling, tearing, redness|
Borate buffer, purified water, silver sulphate (as preservative), sodium nitrate