Similasan, Stye Eye Relief, Sterile Eye Drops, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)
By Similasan6 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.17 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: SIM-30054
- UPC Code: 094841300542
- Package Quantity: 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 1.6 x 4.3 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Sterile Eye Drops
- 100% Natural Active ingredients
- Original Swiss Formula
- No Harsh Vasoconstrictors
- Feel Good About Feeling Better
Is starts with tenderness and redness around the eye-the beginnings of a stye. Now you have a way to soothe the discomfort.
Similasan Stye Eye Relief sterile eye drops stimulate the body’s natural ability to temporarily relieve symptoms of styes, such as redness, burning, dryness, and tearing.
Our Original Swiss Formulas are made with 100% Natural Active Ingredients, add for over 30 years have been providing families with remedies they can trust.
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms associate with styes, such as:
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- Twist cap off bottle
- Squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- Apply 3-4 times per day
- Replace cap after use
- If desired, use with a warm, moistened washcloth placed directly on eyelid
|Conium maculatum 6X||redness|
|Sulphur 12 X||tearing, burning|
Borate buffer, purified water, silver sulphate (as preservative), sodium nitrate
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
- The Purpose of this product is to provide temporary relief of stye symptoms, and is not a cure for styes.
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
If pregnant or breast feeding, as a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- If condition is accompanied by fever
Stop use and as a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- Changes in vision occur
- You experience eye pain
- The stye enlarges
- The stye opens, draining discharge or pus into the eye.
For your protection do use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Very soothing eye drops without stinging. This formula contains sulfur which is great for destroying bacteria. There is usually some sort of bacteria involvement w/ blepharitis. I use this one a week and alternate with Similasan dry eye relief. Good price here at iherb on this product. Similasan makes high quality homeopathic remedies.
This is the best thing I have found for blepharitis. Nothing else worked. My eyes stopped itching, I could wear my contacts more, and I didn't see any more styes!