Similasan, Stye Eye Relief, Sterile Eye Drops, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Sterile Eye Drops
- 100% Natural Active ingredients
- Original Swiss Formula
- No Harsh Vasoconstrictors
- Feel Good About Feeling Better
Is starts with tenderness and redness around the eye-the beginnings of a stye. Now you have a way to soothe the discomfort.
Similasan Stye Eye Relief sterile eye drops stimulate the body’s natural ability to temporarily relieve symptoms of styes, such as redness, burning, dryness, and tearing.
Our Original Swiss Formulas are made with 100% Natural Active Ingredients, add for over 30 years have been providing families with remedies they can trust.
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms associate with styes, such as:
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- Twist cap off bottle
- Squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- Apply 3-4 times per day
- Replace cap after use
- If desired, use with a warm, moistened washcloth placed directly on eyelid
|Conium maculatum 6X||redness|
|Sulphur 12 X||tearing, burning|
Borate buffer, purified water, silver sulphate (as preservative), sodium nitrate
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
- The Purpose of this product is to provide temporary relief of stye symptoms, and is not a cure for styes.
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
If pregnant or breast feeding, as a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- If condition is accompanied by fever
Stop use and as a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- Changes in vision occur
- You experience eye pain
- The stye enlarges
- The stye opens, draining discharge or pus into the eye.
For your protection do use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
Very soothing eye drops without stinging. This formula contains sulfur which is great for destroying bacteria. There is usually some sort of bacteria involvement w/ blepharitis. I use this one a week and alternate with Similasan dry eye relief. Good price here at iherb on this product. Similasan makes high quality homeopathic remedies.
This is the best thing I have found for blepharitis. Nothing else worked. My eyes stopped itching, I could wear my contacts more, and I didn't see any more styes!
It works well for styes
Posted by 5390270480728900376 on Aug 01, 2016
I had a stye in both eyes. One very stubborn which i had for about 2-3 months. I even tried fucithalmic antibiotic on it for a month with no effect. Using this I noticed some changes in the stye after a few days and after about 3 weeks it had gone. I only put it in the one eye, (In case I go blind or something). The stye in the other eye was still there unchanged so it seems to work. Now I start to put it in the other eye. Only negatives are the liquid is like water so doesnt stay on the stye and the dropper only easy to get into lower eyelid. but it still worked for me.
Posted by 5203157139438951364 on Feb 06, 2015
I've been having a stye on the top of my eyelid for more than a week prior to getting this. So I've used this product for 2 days and the stye has reduced by approx. 50%. I also love that it's an all-natural product.
reduces symptom but not cure
Posted by Reviewer1794079 on May 25, 2014
eyelids become less irritated.
helpfull a lot
Posted by 4949080171582583585 on Jan 06, 2014
helps for stimulate eyes