Simply Organic, Alfredo Sauce Mix, 12 Packets, 1.48 oz (42 g) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.70|
- Italian Selection: It's All the Italian You Need to Know
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Dairy
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Simply Organic wholesome spices & seasonings add pure organic goodness to every dish.
- In a saucepan, heat 1 1/2 cups of milk and 1 1/2 tbsp. butter until butter melts.
- Add packet contents to saucepan and stir until completely dissolved. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese and stir constantly for 20 seconds.
- Remove from heat and serve over freshly prepared fettuccine noodles, 8 oz dry. Makes 4 servings.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Organic nonfat dry milk, organic maltodextrin, organic potato starch, sea salt, organic natural butter flavor (organic maltodextrin, organic natural butter flavor, natural flavor), organic garlic, silicon dioxide, organic white pepper, organic nutmeg.
Simply Organic uses ingredients grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or genetically engineered products.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (11 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Best alfredo sauce
Best alfredo sauce
This is the best alfredo sauce I've ever tried! I will definitely repurchase.
Posted by 4898599278172096649 on Dec 31, 2014
Good product. Pretty tasty and easy to make - great for quick dinners during the week! Will continue to purchase this product.
Good Flavor, but pretty grainy
Posted by 5725428450395432373 on Aug 22, 2014
And you have to use real parmesan, or else it doesn't taste very good. It doesn't save you a lot of trouble, but we're enjoying it none the less. Won't buy it again, though.
spicy. not in a good way. dont know why...