Simply Organic, All-Purpose Seasoning, 2.08 oz (59 g)370 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.84 lbs (0.38 kg)
- Product Code: SOG-18510
- UPC Code: 089836185105
- Package Quantity: 2.08 oz (59 g)
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 2 x 2 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
A way to eat. The way to live.
We're here to fill your life with honest-to-goodness good food. The kind of food that you remember, deep down. Fresh. Wholesome. Brimming with flavor and life. It can only be found in organically grown foods.
You'll never miss the salt with All-Purpose Seasoning on hand. Use it to transform any savory dish from ordinary to delectable – while cooking or at the table.
Not sure what spice goes with tonight's dinner vegetable? Too busy to measure bits of this and that spice for your stir fry or casserole? All-Purpose Seasoning is the solution. No one spice overwhelms this salt-free blend of balanced flavors, developed to complement any savory dish.
For the freshest aroma and taste, grind whole peppercorns as needed – or offer a peppermill at the table. Freshly ground pepper's especially good in salsa, salads, on pasta, and in soup. Whole peppercorns are also used in pickling, marinades, meats, and soups. (Tie in a cheesecloth bag or small strainer for easy removal.)
- Add to soups, stews, and gravies.
- Use to enliven everyday casseroles.
- Sprinkle on deviled eggs, salads (green and side alike), and baked potatoes with shredded cheese, veggies, and sour cream.
- Mix into beef or veggie burger recipes, meatloaf and bean or nut loaf.
- Add to coatings for breading meats, fish, veggies, and soy products.
- Use to top focaccia bread before baking
- Add to oil and vinegar for an instant dressing
- Combine with soy sauce, olive oil and balsamic vinegar for a rich marinade.
- Stir into a cream base (like mayo and sour cream) for an instant dip.
- Keep a shaker full at the table for those who want added spice or who are trying to eliminate or cut back their salt intake.
- Blend one tablespoon All-Purpose Seasoning with softened butter or margarine for a delicious flavored butter. Serve with bread or on steamed vegetables or fish.
Organic onion, organic black pepper, organic garlic, organic parsley, organic celery seed, organic tomato powder (organic tomato, guar gum), organic basil, organic thyme, organic oregano, organic sage, organic coriander.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Versatile, mild, tasty ! Very good spice mixture for vegetarian and meet dishes. I am very pleased with this product, it is very economic, a bottle lasts long. Really good price for such high quality. I like Simply Organic products a lot, never lost with any of these spices from this company.
Nice and flavorful.. goes well with my eggs and meat. haven't try on soup yet but i'm sure it taste nice too!!