Simply Organic, Banana Bread Mix, 10.0 oz (283 g) (Discontinued Item)10 Reviews
0.83 lbs (0.38 kg)
- Product Code: SOG-18933
- UPC Code: 089836189332
- Package Quantity: 10.0 oz (283 g)
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 5.2 x 7.7 in, 0.7 lbs (0.32 kg)
- Gluten Free
- Fair Trade Certified Sugar
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Our Banana Bread is low in fat (as prepared) with 11g of whole grain per serving!
Simply Healthy Living. Simply Great Taste.
1% of sales funds organic farming & education.
By choosing this Fair Trade Certified product, you are directly supporting a better life for farming families through fair prices, direct trade, community development, and environmental stewardship.
You will need
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 ripe medium bananas
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Empty contents of package into mixing bowl.
- Add 2 large eggs (slightly beaten), 3/4 cup water, and 2 ripe medium bananas, mashed.
- Stir just until mixture is evenly moist.
- Spread batter in greased 9" x 4" loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, until center tests done with a toothpick or knife.
- Cool for 15 minutes in pan, then remove loaf from pan and finish cooling on rack.
Use Fair Trade and organic ingredients whenever possible.
Organic brown rice flour, organic Fair Trade Certified cane sugar, xanthan gum, monocalcium phosphate, organic cinnamon, organic cornstarch, baking soda, sea salt, organic allspice.
|Serving Size: 1 1/2 tbsp dry mix (19g)
(Makes 1/2" thick slice)
|Servings Per Container: Approx. 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value**|
|Calories from Fat||0||5|
|Total Fat||0 g*||0%||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||less than 1 g||4%||6%|
|Protein||less than 1 g|
|*Amount in mix. As prepared, one serving provides: 1g fat (0g saturated fat, 0g trans fat), 20mg cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 20g total carbohydrates (1g dietary fiber, 8g sugars), 2g protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I love the texture..softer than expected. Next time I am going to sift away the sugar as much as possible...when your banana is sweet enough, you don't actually need as much sugar....
As for me - I could taste only cinnamon, not banana ) Also I put 2 medium bananas (Hello Russia!! I mean our bananas ;) and NO water at all - in other case it would be too liquid. Nice taste anyway ;)