Simply Organic, Carrot Cake Mix, 11.6 oz (330 g) (Discontinued Item)16 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.01 lbs (0.46 kg)
- Product Code: SOG-18934
- UPC Code: 089836189349
- Package Quantity: 11.6 oz (330 g)
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 5.1 x 7.6 in, 0.85 lbs (0.39 kg)
- Gluten Free
- Fair Trade Certified
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Our Carrot Cake is low fat (as prepared) with 14g of whole grain per serving!
You will need
2 large eggs
1/2 cup water
1 cup grated carrots
- Preheat Oven to 350°F. Grease bottom of 8" or 9" round cake pan
- Empty contents of package into mixing bowl.
- Add 2 large eggs (slightly beaten), 1/2 cup water, and 1 cup grated carrots.
- Stir just until mixture is evenly moist.
- Pour into cake pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until center tests done with a toothpick or knife. Do not under bake. Cake should begin to away from side of pan.
- Cool, loosen edges, and turn onto serving plate.
Organic fair trade certified cane sugar, organic brown rice flour, organic maple granules, organic cinnamon, sea salt, xanthan gum, monocalcium phosphate, organic cornstarch, baking soda.
|Serving Size: 3 tbsp dry mix (41 g) (Makes 1 slice)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||0||10|
|Total Fat||0 g*||1%||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||36 g||12%||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||5%||7%|
|*Amount in Mix. As prepared, one serving provides: 1.5g fat (0g saturated fat, 0g trans fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 350mg sodium, 38g total carbohydrates (2g dietary fiber, 24g sugars), 2g protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've loved Simply Organic products for a while. Tastes great, really moist, and easy to make. Love it.
I ordered this because it was the ONLY carrot cake mix I could find available anywhere! I am soo glad I did. It was wonderful!