Simply Organic, Carrot Cake Mix, 11.6 oz (330 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Gluten Free
- Fair Trade Certified
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Our Carrot Cake is low fat (as prepared) with 14g of whole grain per serving!
You will need
2 large eggs
1/2 cup water
1 cup grated carrots
- Preheat Oven to 350°F. Grease bottom of 8" or 9" round cake pan
- Empty contents of package into mixing bowl.
- Add 2 large eggs (slightly beaten), 1/2 cup water, and 1 cup grated carrots.
- Stir just until mixture is evenly moist.
- Pour into cake pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until center tests done with a toothpick or knife. Do not under bake. Cake should begin to away from side of pan.
- Cool, loosen edges, and turn onto serving plate.
Organic fair trade certified cane sugar, organic brown rice flour, organic maple granules, organic cinnamon, sea salt, xanthan gum, monocalcium phosphate, organic cornstarch, baking soda.
|Serving Size: 3 tbsp dry mix (41 g) (Makes 1 slice)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||0||10|
|Total Fat||0 g*||1%||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||36 g||12%||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||5%||7%|
|*Amount in Mix. As prepared, one serving provides: 1.5g fat (0g saturated fat, 0g trans fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 350mg sodium, 38g total carbohydrates (2g dietary fiber, 24g sugars), 2g protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
I've loved Simply Organic products for a while. Tastes great, really moist, and easy to make. Love it.
I ordered this because it was the ONLY carrot cake mix I could find available anywhere! I am soo glad I did. It was wonderful!
Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013
I used this for cupcakes! They turned out great, really moist, rich, and super tasty!
Posted by 5134444450372759470 on Jun 12, 2013
The mix is wonderful! I use coconut oil to line the pan and add a little extra carrots and walnuts to the mix. We love this in my home!
Posted by 5398215498404784738 on Nov 01, 2012
I am used to cooking a regular home made carrot cake out of receipt (not mix). Just decided to try the mix given it says its organic. Simply not impressed, does not taste natural, not even close to what you can make yourself. Will not order again.
very very good!!
Posted by murabelko on Apr 24, 2012
will buy againe