Simply Organic, Celery Salt, 5.54 oz (157 g)21 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.18 lbs (0.54 kg)
- Product Code: SOG-18600
- UPC Code: 089836186003
- Package Quantity: 5.54 oz (157 g)
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 4.5 in, 0.7 lbs (0.32 kg)
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Many cooks consider salt a flavor enhancer; celery adds another dimension. Use this convenient blend of sea salt and ground celery seed in place of salt in most any dish.
- Add to soups or stews early on, to allow the flavors to meld.
- Combine with equal parts mayo and sour cream for an onion dip.
- Add to dressings and marinades.
- Include in egg, tuna, or chicken salads.
- Sprinkle on popcorn.
- Use to rim glasses for cocktails like Bloody Marys.
- Sprinkle into casseroles and stir fries.
- Add to meatloaf or bean or nut loaf mixtures, hamburgers or veggie burgers.
- Sprinkle on turkey or chicken before grilling or roasting.
- Add to tomato and clam juices.
- Sprinkle on vegetables before serving (it's especially good with sauerkraut).
- Sprinkle on deviled eggs.
- Use to salt French fries.
- Shake liberally on toasted pumpkin seeds for an instant, can't-put-it-down snack.
Sea salt, organic celery seed.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.1 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 142|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||less than 1 gram||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Protein||less than 1 gram|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews