Simply Organic, Curry Powder, 3.00 oz (85 g)448 Reviews
0.92 lbs (0.42 kg)
- Product Code: SOG-18763
- UPC Code: 089836187635
- Package Quantity: 3.00 oz (85 g)
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.1 x 2.1 in, 0.55 lbs (0.25 kg)
- Important Note:
Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
In India, curry powder is almost always made on-the-spot with a unique blend of spices the cook chooses. You can do the same, when inspired and time permits. Or you can also rely on one of these Curry Powders to create authentic Indian fare any time.
- Add to meat and vegetable stews.
- Use to flavor steamed or sautéed vegetables.
- Use to flavor stir-fries.
- Rub in or sprinkle on chicken, lamb or seafood before grilling or broiling.
- Add to rice or any grain dish.
- Use in raitas or dipping sauces.
- Add to meatloaf or bean or nut loaf recipes, hamburgers or veggie burgers.
- Add to potato and pasta salads.
- Use to create marinades for fish, meat, poultry, seafood, and tofu.
- Stir a pinch or two of Curry Powder into your tuna or tofu salad.
Organic coriander, organic turmeric, organic mustard, organic cumin, organic fenugreek, organic paprika, organic cayenne, organic cardamom, organic nutmeg, organic cinnamon, organic cloves.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.0 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 85|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is a really tasty curry and it smells divine too. Though there's something about it I don't like. I don't know. I used to buy the curry from Frontier Natural Products, but I thought I would try this too and see if it were any difference between them, even though they contain the same ingredients.. I think the one from Frontier Natural Products is more tasty. More flavor and taste more fresh.
A very tasty curry powder that has a prominent turmeric and cinnamon taste without completely smothering the taste of the other herbs.