- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
In India, curry powder is almost always made on-the-spot with a unique blend of spices the cook chooses. You can do the same, when inspired and time permits. Or you can also rely on one of these Curry Powders to create authentic Indian fare any time.
- Add to meat and vegetable stews.
- Use to flavor steamed or sautéed vegetables.
- Use to flavor stir-fries.
- Rub in or sprinkle on chicken, lamb or seafood before grilling or broiling.
- Add to rice or any grain dish.
- Use in raitas or dipping sauces.
- Add to meatloaf or bean or nut loaf recipes, hamburgers or veggie burgers.
- Add to potato and pasta salads.
- Use to create marinades for fish, meat, poultry, seafood, and tofu.
- Stir a pinch or two of Curry Powder into your tuna or tofu salad.
Organic coriander, organic turmeric, organic mustard, organic cumin, organic fenugreek, organic paprika, organic cayenne, organic cardamom, organic nutmeg, organic cinnamon, organic cloves.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.0 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 85|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
This is a really tasty curry and it smells divine too. Though there's something about it I don't like. I don't know. I used to buy the curry from Frontier Natural Products, but I thought I would try this too and see if it were any difference between them, even though they contain the same ingredients.. I think the one from Frontier Natural Products is more tasty. More flavor and taste more fresh.
A very tasty curry powder that has a prominent turmeric and cinnamon taste without completely smothering the taste of the other herbs.
Posted by 5534347065891415663 on Nov 24, 2016
You can use this for any dishes.
Posted by 5632793560089072330 on Oct 28, 2016
The best curry seasoning i have ever tasted
Convenient and tasty
Posted by 4764360471833422401 on Oct 12, 2016
Great addition to any soup/stew/curry base. Makes me feel like i'm a good cook. Super tasty
Posted by 4622272339477627429 on Oct 03, 2016
Smells very good, and a little bit spicy, makes me eat a lot!!